Way To Go!

subway

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll donate my winnings and hair. How about a get well sticker for the race cars, If someone can come up with a design we can put it on all the race cars. May God be with this child!!!!

Modified #13

We need to get some of the more well known people such as the whiteaker and a few others that are rather popular to bring in even more money and my winnings were going to Darin L for helping fix my car but if I make it out they will go to Morgan and her family.Get well soon Morgan for ur friends the Sullivans.

TJ

Reading all of this reinforces my belief that race fans and racers are among the most caring and generous people around.I'm not a real religious person but how can the power of all the people rallying around this little girl at least bring her a little comfort and hope.I hope and pray for miraculous recovery.

I just got done talking to my wife and she came up with a great idea! She is gonna talk to one of her friends who is a hair stylist, and try to get her to come out to the track. The reason being getting any ladie willing to donate their hair to LOCKS of LOVE. This is a wonderful organizatin who provides prosthetic hairpieces to kids 18yrs and under, who have lost their hair due to treatment. The donation must be at least 10 inches long from tip to tip, and braided(makes for easier handling. These donations will of course be made in the name of little Morgan. So if anyone knows of a stylist or barber willing to donate a little of their time to such a worthy cause give them a holler. And ladies, who would mind a new fresh look, free of charge and for such a special little girl.

http://www.locksoflove.org/mission.html

I just got done talking to my wife and she came up with a great idea! She is gonna talk to one of her friends who is a hair stylist, and try to get her to come out to the track. The reason being getting any ladie willing to donate their hair to LOCKS of LOVE. This is a wonderful organizatin who provides prosthetic hairpieces to kids 18yrs and under, who have lost their hair due to treatment. The donation must be at least 10 inches long from tip to tip, and braided(makes for easier handling. These donations will of course be made in the name of little Morgan. So if anyone knows of a stylist or barber willing to donate a little of their time to such a worthy cause give them a holler. And ladies, who would mind a new fresh look, free of charge and for such a special little girl.

http://www.locksoflove.org/mission.html

Subway could not have said it better...I have been thinking about donating my hair to this cause since I lost my cousin to cancer. When the idea of head shaving came out I said why can't those of us with long hair give back and then it hit me. I am hoping that my Aunt that is a hair stylist will help out if not maybe she knows someone that will... Hopefully if it all works out we are coming back from our trip early and I will leave the track saturday night with short hair. All in the name of Morgan... Just hope that there are other donations being made with mine.

May God Bless

Jennifer

Our daughter Mereda Major that is 10 year's old will donate here long hair too.

When she saw Morgan on the net she ask if she could cut her hair, I was floored.

I told her there is no way your dad will let u shave your head. This is a great idea

and she will cut and donate her hair. Just for Morgan.

hey if yall are really gonna try to set this up owen or someone assoiated with the track needs to get ahold of channel 6 ro 10 news and let them come out and do a story... i know channel 6 covers the track racing sometimes but i know channel 10 will usally cover stories like this and also post information about donations on the news with names and numbers....... its just a thought but it will help out quite a bit.......

Archived