Sergio Hexsel WINS at THR

IF A BUG EVER LOOKED SO GOOD ..THAT IS ONE SHARP VW .. BEST LOOKING LITTLE BUG I EVER SAW .. GOOD LUCK IN KEEPING IT THAT WAY ..... NOW MAYBE SEAN AT CC CAN GET SOME POINTERS ..LOL THAT ONE DONT HAVE HAIR ...PEPSI ..YOU MAKE ME WANT ONE FOR MY VERY OWN ..

Hey Bill, what you call a NEW BEAST looks to me to be an awesome racing machine. 100 laps, that’s like 4 races. Some in the 16’s in the 3/8 mile track, WOW!

Randy, you better have 2 tires on hand, the contest is over.

congrats on your "two in a row", b-nut and thanks for the kind words, but i think randy's two tires are safe. We might have tons of experience on dirt, but we haven't turned the first competetive laps on asphalt. Please be easy on us....a rookie team is on the horizon. Oldtimer, it's never too late to change, if you go vw, you'll never go back.

HEY PEPSIBLUE YOUR WELCOME TO SOME B.B.Q. ON THE 15. ITS NOT ALL THAT, BUT IT WILL GIVE YOU SOME LEFT SIDE L.O.L. I LIKE RED ANYWAY

Thanks top dog, we like bbq, got a favorite place in this area. We were a little light on left side anyway, so i just wont bolt any on. Oh, by the way, the crew members' nick-name is "big" and he also likes bbq.

HEY PEPSIBLUE YOUR WELCOME TO SOME B.B.Q. ON THE 15. ITS NOT ALL THAT, BUT IT WILL GIVE YOU SOME LEFT SIDE L.O.L. I LIKE RED ANYWAY

Thanks top dog, we like bbq, got a favorite place in this area. We were a little light on left side anyway, so i just wont bolt any on. Oh, by the way, the crew members' nick-name is "big" and he also likes bbq.

LALO BETTER BUY MORE MEAT ..SOMEONE NAMED BIG WELL ...

be carefull with that everyone .thing ..lots of poeple read this ..free bbq at lalo's ..just show up at kyle ..just inside the pit gate ..or just follow your nose ..lol ... or look for the line ...get there early or miss out .... for desSert go to your local concession ... they have what you need ..spend lots of money ...this commercial not .approve by lalo and thunder hill ....its boot legged

Archived