Happy Birthday Jason

NickHolt

Thanks guys. Wow I am getting old. It sucks being old. Yes TQ I have some options I am going to "explore" for next season. Everything has to go just right though for it all to happen. How often does that happen? :D:huh::(

Jason,

now that you are of legal age there might be a chance that big John and myself and of course a few other could take you to a speedzone party at one of the local gentalman's establishments here in the S.A. area. That would give you a real reason to remember Otober"fast"

But I won't be at OktoberFAST. :( Working on my house here in Kingsville gettin ready for me to move in. The drive everyday from Corpus has been killing me. Maybe I will be at the HMS race? Hmmm. TXTom where did you get those pics? Hope you aren't stalking me or something. B)

Jason

happy b-day man, i remember when i turned 18, it was only 7 yrs ago, but seems like alot longer. btw, dont say you are old, makes us feel old when a 18yr old says he is old. if you ditch the pimp cane, at least keep the hat with the feather in it.

big john

wow there was a rumor that I was 18 once but but I dont remember being there my age has ben compaired to dirt but I dont think i'm there yet.

Happy Birthday, Jason. Thanks again for creating such an awesome racing forum.

I too remember being 18 . . . a long time ago. It was so long ago, I think it was the legal drinking age back then. And, no, I don't want to have a contest to see who's the oldest, although I do know for a fact that Larry is older than me! LOL (Sorry, Larry, just had to add that comment!)

Jason,

As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short (I gave my money to Nick for being the Grand Marshall in Houston!)...

Hope you had a great b'day, dude..and thanks for your contributions to racing, especially the web site!

Jason I think you could get a good pool table for two set of late model tires, 4 pit passes, one load of fuel, and an oil change with mobile 1. Yep that should cover a pretty nice pool table.Oh by he way happy birthday too.

Archived