I Scream for BEER

MatKam10

Since I no longer drink I have no dog in this fight........but I found this on another site, thought I'd pass it along.

Re: TMS Olathe Results (weird night)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, Bret and I talked about that rule at the end of the night and we will be taking a vote on it this weekend. I definitely don't like that rule either. When I watch races, I usually pick one or two cars to focus on and Jeff Handke got the very short end of the stick with that rule. My vote is that it needs to go.

I was sitting next to Ray while watching the mod race. I was picking his brain and learned a ton from him. Thanks Ray.

Also, We had another night of disorderly alcohol in the pits and that will stop. We have had to call the Sheriffs Deputies out 2 weeks in a row. So PLEASE tell your crew members and fans that we will not tolerate ANY alcohol in the pits. Even if you drink it somewhere else, and try to enter the pits, we will find you and kick you out. And if you try to re-enter, we will kick you out for the season. And if you try for a third time (Like the last 2 weeks) we will have you arrested and you will spend the night in jail for tresspassing and disorderly conduct. I refuse to lose my alcohol license or insurance due to one person insisting on being uder the influence in the pits and getting ran over.

I don't want to end my thread on a sour note so I will say it was a very fun night to watch races, very little dust and fasy laps. Great job to all employees, volunteers, and fans..

Thank You, Sean.

I guess that kills the ALL OTHER TRACKS allowing alcohol theory.

:ph34r: WOW :ph34r: ,

:ph34r: Sounds like good things come to those who wait. Had to work Saturday but I still have that beer I bought for those who supported me while I was in the middle east. :ph34r:

:ph34r: No problems Saturday was there????? :ph34r:

:ph34r: CCMS, since this didn't come from you, is this true????? Can I bring a can or two???? :ph34r:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (home in CC) :ph34r:

Archived