Beating

Who exactly would one contact to discuss calls that were made during a certain race at the 8-11-07 Races at Thunder Hill Raceway??

you can call me.i was not there,but i will act like i was.i can act like i(we) just did not see it like you feel it happened.i can assure you that we will correct the problem.and i will tell you that you gotta lots of fans,so you just gotta come back......i know you work hard on that hot rod,so fixer up and go kick some butt.good luck..frank t

As I told you Saturday nite Jody- "You was robbed". But I am not aware of any recourse you can take to protest that decision so as it is said, this is a dead horse issue. Was not the only questionable call either. :huh:

Thanks Frank. I need your #.

My incident may not have been seen clearly by the officials. Happens. POed for a while and then it's all good. I was wondering about the solo spin call. Scott (the 18) was on the infield with a flat for several laps then Rick(the 25) spun in 1 and 2. That's when the caution came out. Not sure why he got his spot back. I talked to him after the race and he was more surprised than I was. Same thing happened in the Super Street race. Brent (the 19) was in the infield coming outa 4 for several laps. He finally got it fired and back on the track. No caution there either. Just curious.

Marc,

Thanks for the Tshirt. :angry:

i was a recipient of a late yellow a couple of years ago. worst crash in tps history

WELL ATLIEST THE FORD GUYS HAVE SOMTHING TO BE PROUD ABOULT ..YOU HAD THE WORST WRECK ..WE WON THE CLOSEST RACE IN TPS HISTORY AT SAS ...THAT I DONT BELIEVE WILL EVER BE BROKEN . TO CLOSE..

Archived