TSRS FINALE PARTY AT #00 PIT IN SA

double0beau

HELLO RACERS AND RACE FANS. THE DOUBLE O TEAM IS HAVING A GET-TOGETHER IN OUR PIT AFTER THE RACE IN SAN ANTONIO OCT 11TH, BYOB (PLUS THE KEG WE WILL PROVIDE), AND BRING YOUR DESIGNATED DRIVER!. WE WANTED TO HAVE SOME FUN TO CELEBRATE THE GREAT SUCCESS OF THE TSRS' FIRST YEAR AND A SUCCESSFUL ONE AT THAT. EVERYBODY FEEL FREE TO COME AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS. THANKS TO ALL TSRS OFFICIALS AND SPONSORS AS WELL AS THE OTHER GREAT DRIVERS. I'VE HAD BLAST THIS SEASON AND LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT SEASON NEXT YEAR.

THANKS

BEAU BUKOWSKI & TEAM

I as an official, have had a blast this year! I'm going to miss you all in the off season.....I'm not going to know what to do with my down time..LOL...

Hey beau, great idea for the party, we should all stay at the hotel and party, that way no one has to have a DD, we can all stumble to our rooms! Oops I meant walk! Great season to everyone! See you all this weekend!

TSRS PIT STEWARD

Manda

sweet, my life long goal, float a keg. great idea, ill even put in on it. the 29 team may not be there to race, but you know when you say keg or beer or coldie or anything related to a party, big john will be representin. i hate to see the season over already, it has been a blast, i have made a ton of friends, and not too many enimies. Again, thank you mary ann and everyone that made this season possible, you gave alot of us a place to race, and a place to party (holiday inn suite 116). next year can only get better, good luck to everyone this weekend, and next year.

big john

I DONT KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS GOING TO DRINK BUT I APPRECIATE THE BEER DOUBLE 00 BEAU. Plus after they kick us out of there everybody can party at my house.

Beau,

You should know better than pubicly announcing free beer around Big John. Now you gotta keep an eye on him, or he'll have an I.V. hooked up to the tap!

You know, if you want to expand your party to include bar-be-que, let John know what you want, and he'll run over it on the way to the track.

Rebel--

That crack goes back to last year's Snowball when he whacked a deer on Interstate 10 near the LA/MS border.

Funny thing was, we passed through there only a little while later, and the only thing left was a huge red stain in the fast lane.

That sucker was probably the Cajun sausage buffet special at Babineaux's of Bogalusa the next night........

Archived