Texas Thunder (Dirt Cars)

Rick Day

We would like to personally invite all the Texas Thunder (dirt cars) to come and race at Corpus Chirsti Speedway.

If you are off this weekend and would like to race we have a place for you.

Come as you are and race under your track rules. All we ask is that you run the CCS approved tire.

Or, if you bring enough cars (8) we will run you in your own class with NO changes (run your tires).

And if anyone else is interested in Racing at CCS contact Rick Day at 210-845-6764

We are looking for another great weekend of racing and hope to see everyone again at Corpus Christi Speedway.

Rick Day

Race Director

I am talking to 3 RGS cars who are intrested.RGS is closed this week.If I understand this correctly,a dirt car can use a locked differential on a FWD to race as an invited class.And run their weights.RGS and STS already use street tires.Certainly does allow for more races for those who are on a limited schedule :D Does this go for Kileen too?Pro Sedans are already an invited class..

I just looked and Thunders are not running at STS eather so if you guys want to race,come on over.You too bj34.

Its really nice for you CC Speedway to think about us mini stocks,Thank you.

i have a couple of things like a stock gas tank it is plastic so will that make a differnt <_<<_<

I just looked and Thunders are not running at STS eather so if you guys want to race,come on over.You too bj34.

Its really nice for you CC Speedway to think about us mini stocks,Thank you.

thumper its only fair if cc thunders go over and race the dirt aswell ....aslong as they are not racen at cc that night ..maybe we can go over there after the points are over ..i can probably get one or two of our cars to go race dirt ..what do you and others think...the only kick back would be the drivers intry fee or what evEr that is ..

OT,I think every CC Driver has raced STS last year,Some liked it some did not.You know theres no entry fee or other costs at CC other than 20$ per person pit pass.And no booze.I am looking at the championship race at STS if the purse is guarnteed.How bout you?I will race wherever theres money.Just like the modifieds do.

BJ,if your car is legal for STS its safe enough for CCS.I know Owen would not let you run an unsafe car.Unlike what some insecure V8 drivers might say this is not anything to do with STS as a competetor.Its about seeing what the minies have to offer for consideration in the special events comming up.Nothing about changing your existing program.Or any other tracks.The V8 guys always have choices and big events but minnies seldom do.If we are not worthy of consideration we should be left out.There are some minnies who will race wherever theres a race.The problem is the different rules,so close but tiny differences.

I believe the call has gone out to all racers of all types of cars to petetion the track for a place on the card and they will do what they can to accomadate them.Everything from dwarf to late model and all things inbetween.Im just glad were considered too.

Femember RGS guys,fire suits are required.

WHAT I WOULD DO WITH THE MODS. IS OFFER THEM TREADS ON ALCAHOL CARBS. AND SLICKS ON 2 BARREL GAS CARBS.TRY TO KEEP THE RULES THE WAY THEY USED TO BE.OR IF GOOD YEARS FOR GAS AND G60'S FOR ALCAHOL.SOME TESTING NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
somebody please take the keyboard away from john!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

WHAT I WOULD DO WITH THE MODS. IS OFFER THEM TREADS ON ALCAHOL CARBS. AND SLICKS ON 2 BARREL GAS CARBS.TRY TO KEEP THE RULES THE WAY THEY USED TO BE.OR IF GOOD YEARS FOR GAS AND G60'S FOR ALCAHOL.SOME TESTING NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

somebody please take the keyboard away from john!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think Pappys not the only one who rides the short bus . Jonh is the first stop. LOL :lol::lol:

Archived