Great Racing Last Night!

stsfan68

Now that's nice to hear. Sure wish there was more of it.

Now that's nice to hear. Sure wish there was more of it.

LOOKS LIKE THERE WILL BE BETTER DAYS AHEAD ...BIG IM COUGHING FROM ALL THAT SMOKE YOU CREATED FROM YOUR SPIN AND HEAVY UNHAPPY FOOT ..THE FANS LIKED IT ..I COULD NOT SEE THE PASS THE WINNER MADE CUZ OF YOU ..LOL ...GOOD TO SEE YOU ... BUY SOME TIRES ..

LOOKS LIKE THERE WILL BE BETTER DAYS AHEAD ...BIG IM COUGHING FROM ALL THAT SMOKE YOU CREATED FROM YOUR SPIN AND HEAVY UNHAPPY FOOT ..THE FANS LIKED IT ..I COULD NOT SEE THE PASS THE WINNER MADE CUZ OF YOU ..LOL ...GOOD TO SEE YOU ... BUY SOME TIRES ..

Sorry about the smoke out. I'm pretty sure Jason was already around Aaron though when it happened. You didn't miss anything. I was just trying to get back up to speed after I got spun by that dumbars (self)..

I'll definately need a rear tire or two. Glad the fans enjoyed it.

Congrats to Jason and all the other winners on their victories.

Hey Big Fat My wife sure did get a nice video of that burn out. Real nice I don't care what they say you still got best burn out and that's something' allthough that caprice in grandstock sure tore it up. I'll post the video as soon as I learn how to.

HOOLIGAN OUT!!!

Oldtimer...Which cars are yours? I heard a guy in the stands yell out to someone he called Oldtimer when yall were out on the track during the presentation but I had no idea who responded to the comment. Sorry to be such a nosey a$$...LOL

YEP I HEARD MY FAN CALL ME .LOL OLDTIMER WASN'T BAD .JUST THE SUCK PART THAT WAS SAID IN FRONT OF THE LITTLE ONES'' . TO THEM I SUCK ..OWELL I RESPECT THIER THOUGHTS ABOULT ME ..LOL .. WE ONLY GOT ONE CAR OUT LAST NIGHT .28 THUNDER . NEW SET UP NEW TIRES WE DONT UNDERSTAND YET .HAVE SOME TWEEKING TO DO ON THAT ..THE DRIVER HASNT BEEN IN THAT CAR FOR TWO PLUS YEARS ..SO ALITTLE RUSTY ON TOP OF ALL THE OTHER THINGS WE DID TO THE CAR ..HEY BROUGHT IT HOME IN ONE PIECE AND IM HAPPY ....THE 7 TPS AKA THUNDER CAR .WILL BE OUT WITH END A WEEK OR TWO ..GOING TO ORDER SOME FINISH PARTS THIS WEEK ....AND NO YOUR NOT BEING NOSEY. :D

Thanks Troy.

I'd much rather had done a victory burnout instead of a POed burnout. Coming soon, hopefully.

Sucks that your car got bent. Hopefully the air cleaner holder oner didn't get messed up. ;)

Reb,

This particular Hooligan drives the 66 Super Street. But the mohawked bug is a Hooligan as well. :ph34r:

All I have to say is... "Days of Thunder" anyone??? Man, Bout' sent me to my knees when i saw aaron plow through that smoke with just about enough room between him and the wall to fit a sheet of paper!! sure was a good show though!!! I was sure glad to make the trip and really hope to do it again in the near future before heading to the great lakes for Navy boot!

-Shawn

From what I remember,(speculation of course) Jesse,Lisa and JR ran med -hard compound performance tires a few years ago at CC which were a joy to adjust to. Since they normally run TPS it makes it hard on Mikes ability and Jessies wallet to compete from track to track.Now I think they are running a lower profile 60 series sumitomo tire as opposed to the 50 series which gives a better track mating. Everybody knows how it goes with shallow wallets,you sometimes run what is cheaper and hope for the best. I am personally happy with Lisa's and Mike's efforts. It's been a while since Lisa has ran and did a very good job,not to mention Mike finally getting a car out there.(lol) Good job guys and keep burning the midnight oil.

I was thinking that they have been running them since '98, but Oldtimer was making it sound like it was something new.

REALLY THEY HAVE RAN THEM LONGER .BUT FOR A FEW YEARS WE RAN RECAP TRACK TIRES ..IN WHICH HAD A RACEN TYP COMPOUND AND STUCK PURTY GOOD ... YOU COULD NOT RUN THEM ON THE STREET ..BEFORE THAT IT WAS SLICKS ..BEFORE THAT IT WAS MECREARY.NOW ANYONE WHO KNOWS ENOUGH ABOULT RACEN KNOWS YOU CANT GO FROM ONE TIRE . .DOWN TO ANOTHER LESSER TIRE .FROM 8 INCH SLICKS TO SEVEN AND A HALF INCH STREET TIRES THAT HAVE SOFT SIDEWALLS .NO HEAT BUILD UP FROM WHAT YOU USED TO .AND NOT HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR SET UP .BECUZ IF YOU CAN I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TIRE IS DOT LEGAL THAT THE TRACK WILL LET YOU RACE ON THAT IS A FAST AS WHAT WE ARE SET UP ON ..IF YOU CAN TELL ME THAT THEN I WONT HAVE TO GET SLICKS TO RACE TPS .JUST HAVE TO GET THEN APROVED BY TPS ..AND THAT WILL LET US RACE AT CC AND KYLE WITH LITTLE COST AND EFFORT WITH BOTH ....

Archived