Frank Ferris' Gremlin

Nathan

Ok I finally got on of my favorite pictures out of storage. It is a picture of Frank's Gremlin that had a 108 inch wheel base. The front fenders and hood were custom made. It does have a 3/4 ton rearend out of a truck with truck arms and coil springs. the front was made from a camaro and at on time it did have a wing like a sprint car on it. After Frank was done with it my Grandpa Woodall bought it and I think terry drove it. We had the car all the way up to 2001 until grandpa decided to crush it for the weight. The bad part was that it was at my house the week before but I took it back to clean up and move other stuff. He called me and asked if I was going to do anything with it. I told him "not right now" so he thought that meant not at all and the crusher took away another part of my family's racing history just like the Falcon. I was also wondering if anyone has any other pictures of this car? ENJOY :D Frank is driving in this one.

post-3641-1185567825_thumb.jpg

I believe that this photo was taken at what is noe texas thunder speedway on dirt. they raced this car on all surfaces ad tracks. don't know how many wins it had but must have had it's share for my Grandpa Woodall to purchase it.

Archived