Daddy's little girl

badsonic

The thing i noticed about this wreck was she was still in the gas when the car came to a stop the rear tires were still spinning, i really think she may have paniced after it getting that fare out of control. Glad no one got hurt.

The thing i noticed about this wreck was she was still in the gas when the car came to a stop the rear tires were still spinning, i really think she may have paniced after it getting that fare out of control. Glad no one got hurt.

she was lost..... she said she has never been in that typ of problem ..live and learn ..the crazy thing is she does not have that much time in a car ..kinda crazy to let a young person do that with out going through the chanels from bottom to where she is now ..plus what do the competitor's think ..and her dad did not fare to well either ..yes i do watch drag racen aswell ..

she passed all of the tests required to get her funny car license. she may not have the years of experience yet, but she is still doing pretty damn good as a rookie. it almost looked like she was trying to still drive out of the wreck even after the body was flipped back and she was on fire. that was one heck of a wreck, she is lucky to be alright. and john did pretty damn good yesterday. he made it to the finals so that means he was having the second best day out of the funny car drivers.

she raced in Super Comp and moved to Top Alcohol Dragsters, then moved to the Funny Cars.Believe she won the U.S.Nationals in the Dragster a couple years ago a few others.Her and daddy were the first father/daughter to both win at the same National Event in California at the Auto Club Nationals one year.Thing about Funny Cars,you're going to crash,smoke tires,blow up alot and ride in fire,it's the nature of the beast.Everytime I shot one off the line, I give it a 50/50 chance of making it to the other end without something happening.It's a 4 wheeled timebomb

Geez guys it's not like she went from Trophy Stock to Nitro Funny Cars. Noone but her will ever know if she was still on the loud pedal or if the throttle hung after hitting the wall. All the new safety stuff did their job, the g-force she went through was massive. They mentioned what the data showed, but I don't recall what they said.

She doesnt have to be on the loud pedal,they set the idle pretty hi anyway before staging and with it being in gear, the clutch locked and the timers kicked in,wheels off the ground,they will spin pretty good on their on,dont need much help.

Geez guys it's not like she went from Trophy Stock to Nitro Funny Cars. Noone but her will ever know if she was still on the loud pedal or if the throttle hung after hitting the wall. All the new safety stuff did their job, the g-force she went through was massive. They mentioned what the data showed, but I don't recall what they said.
i believe they said 58 g's

Archived