Parks Looking For A Ride

ProTree

Before Steve Park got a ride in Winston Cup, I saw him race at New Smyrna in a modified during February speedweek. He was very impressive and I could see that he had the "stuff" to make it to the big leagues.

Then he got hurt in a Busch race. His speech continues to be affected. He hasn't been able to drive like he used to ever since. It is unfortunate, but you have to be at the top of your game to be in Cup. I wish him well in deciding his future career direction.

Now I wonder about Jerry Nadeau.....

When Nadeau first appeared in Cup, it was because of his reputation as a balls-out, first lap no-fear qualifier who could get any car into the field. Later on, he developed into a good racer as well. Now we shall see.

I hate hearing people talk bad about steve park. If any other driver went through all the bad wrecks that Steve went through they probably wouldn't be too great of a driver anymore either. He proved early on in his career that he had what it took to run with the big boys. One too many hard hits is all that made steve become not as good of a driver anymore.

When I listen to Steve Park, I tink of Neil Bonnet. Neil had every chance to get away from this but chose to keep it up (blame Hoosier tires but the big crash @ Talladega the year before begs to differ),

at sometime, his luck (for surviving) could run out........

His talent to drive a car was really incredible at one time but perhaps

steve should think about the big picture, maybe he should try the trucks, Bobby Hamilton Sr looks to be back on track ??

Archived