What Happened?

poorboy

What happened to that #78 Super(or not so super) Street on the last lap. Did he just choke while leading or was he watching his hero #34 in the mirror and just loose concentration. He went from first to third on the last lap. What a goof! LOL

What happened to that #78 Super(or not so super) Street on the last lap. Did he just choke while leading or was he watching his hero #34 in the mirror and just loose concentration. He went from first to third on the last lap. What a goof! LOL

ONE LAP

HELL ONE TURN.WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.LOL JUST GOOD 2 WIN AGAIN.SINCE I CANT EVEN WIN IN SLOT CARS.HAD A GREAT NIGHT AT JOES PARTY ON FRIDAY 2.

...dont know who he is ..but he had a good run going ..i think he got to looking in the mirrow .... take it out ..

SUPER STREET

Position Heat Race Car Number

1 John H. Witzsche 78

Position Australian Pursuit Car Number

1 John H. Witzsche 78

Position Feature Car Number

3 John H. Witzsche 78

Not bad results

Poor ole John....nobody ever cuts him any slack....which reminds of a story that happened in SA:

The ROMCO race was fixing to start and there were five of us on top of someones enclosed trailer. We decided to pick how many laps John would finish, so to find out who picked first, we pitched pennies at a seam on top of the trailer. I won, so OF COURSE, I picked laps 41-50. Well.....John wrecked during pace laps and couldn't start the race, and since no one picked zero, everyone got their money back....THANKS JOHN!!! You screwed me again! :blink:

Poor ole John....nobody ever cuts him any slack....which reminds of a story that happened in SA:

The ROMCO race was fixing to start and there were five of us on top of someones enclosed trailer. We decided to pick how many laps John would finish, so to find out who picked first, we pitched pennies at a seam on top of the trailer. I won, so OF COURSE, I picked laps 41-50. Well.....John wrecked during pace laps and couldn't start the race, and since no one picked zero, everyone got their money back....THANKS JOHN!!! You screwed me again! :blink:

HOW DO YOU WRECK DURING PACE LAPS!!! DAMIT

Archived