HMP Qualifying

awmhunter1

The software's text editor is really crude and makes no provision for columns, charts, etc,

Here's a couple of ways around this problem.

1) Convert the Word document to a PDF file and then save the PDF file as a JPEG. Don'f forget to resize the JPEG to fit the screen when you post it as an attachment to your post.

2) In the message box, use the space bar until you have it looking more or less the way you want it. Then repeatedly re-edit to get it looking good.

3) Post the Word document as an attachment to your post.

Not the answer you were looking for, but..

Nick

DRIVERS HERE IN THIS CORNER ..PROMOTERS IN THAT CORNER ..DRIVERS HAVE A HOBBIE ... PROMOTORS HAVE A BOTTLE OF ADVIL ..... PROMOTORS HAVE TO BALANCE THE BUDGET ..DRIVERS HAVE TO BALANCE THE CAR ..ALOT OF CHECKS AND BALANCES

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

I believe this thread would make a great poll question, I don’t know how to post it and make it work correctly. I’d appreciate it if someone could help me out?

What form of qualifying do you prefer for Saturday night local classes?

1. Qualify by time trials

2. Qualify by time trials with partial inversion

3. Invert the field by points

4. Invert part of the field and line up by points

5. Heats with a handicapping system

Just a thought :blink:

guy's, i haven't seen a problem with the way they line us up now, i know i'm in another class and we are not as fast as the supers but we are still running in the 16's and we don't have that many cautions, some of us are just older farts out there to enjoy being able to race, but if the driver of any class has to pay for all he tears up, he might have second thoughts about how ruff he drives, if you have 40 laps or 100 laps, you still cannot win the race on the first lap. i think the best drivers are the ones that will start in the back and work his way up front, i have started on the poll 1 time in 2 years, i'm usally starting in the middle to the rear, i'm not the best driver around but, if your car is setup right and the driver don't overdrive their car, you can move to the front. most wrecks at the track is from aggression, or should i say too much aggression? i know it's hard to hold back sometimes, but it's cheaper!!! just my 2 cents, del

I believe this thread would make a great poll question, I don’t know how to post it and make it work correctly. I’d appreciate it if someone could help me out?

What form of qualifying do you prefer for Saturday night local classes?

1. Qualify by time trials

2. Qualify by time trials with partial inversion

3. Invert the field by points

4. Invert part of the field and line up by points

5. Heats with a handicapping system

Just a thought :blink:

If you're not going to adopt the northeast method posted on here, I'd like to see something like:

NO TIME TRIALS!!!!

Hot Laps

Heat Races Lined up reverse season point order

Line up feature with qualified top 8-12 point drivers inverted MINIMUM.

then by points straight up from there back.

at least you made it to the top 4 in points, most of those guy's that start on the poll won't even make it in the top ten by season end, you hardly ever see any of these guy's in any class that start on the poll, win the race, it's usally someone that starts mid-field or further back that wins. why fix something that ain't broke? also, we are putting on a pretty good show, ain't that what the doctor ordered (fans)?

If you're not going to adopt the northeast method posted on here, I'd like to see something like:

It's about the same chance, as seeing 10 inches of snow in Houston, I'm not holding my breathe. Although, the tracks on the East Coast do not seem to have the car count issues that Texas has. You might not like it and I didn't think it up, but it work's. It's a fair way to qualify.

The slower guys might not win a main, but atleast they have a shot at winning a heat.

As usual JMO <_<

I agree!

Outside of special events, the affection for time trials is odd to me....always has been.

I want to see racing, time trials and putting the fast cars up front every week doesn't do it for me. In fact, thats part of the reason why I quit going to World of Outlaws races....race your way into the main, with the inversion you have the possibility of an upset every now and then, and there's almost always more passing. At the same time, the over agressive crash fests are a turn off too.

Archived