CCSPEEDWAY RACES

I SUPPOSE YOUR RIGHT ..THE WORLD MUST BE LAUGHING ENOUGH TEARS .... THEY HAVE MY PERMISSION TO STOP SO WE CAN RACE .... OR IS IT GB GOT OUT THE VOODOO DOLL . HE DOES NOT WANT US TO COME OUT TO PLAY WITH HIM ..COME ON GB OWN UP TO IT ...WE HAVE WORKED ON THAT CAR FOR A WEEK WITH OUT TAKEN OFF ..EXCEPT TO GO TO WORK .AND EAT / SLEEP . SHOWER .. ..AND NOW ALL THIS RAIN .. SHOULD I TAKE THE CAR APART .....OH WELL THIS WILL LET US START ON THE OTHER CARS ..

OT,your right I have a little tow truck that I run over with little tractors.Revenge for the tipping deal. :lol

STS Racer (Tim I think)I have not bad mouthed STS but I will always complain when I think Thunder cars or ministocks are not treated right or respectfully in my opinion.Remember I raced more races there than anywhere else last year.I won the first and last race there.I even raced one nite when CC rained out with my asphalt set up.

It was the championship race last year when the track owner of STS and I got into a heated argument.He told me what he thought of Thunder cars and I told him what I thought of how they were treated,especially after cutting the advertized purse for that race from 500$ to 150$,this after I brought cars from SA,Austin and the Valley.What was said is our business only but you can know that later we agreed to raising the purse for that race one position and I agreed to keep my mouth shut.The final result is this years purse there that is lower than last years making it as irrational for me to drive there as it is for me to go to my home track and pay them to race.Its the same distance for you to come to RGS.I dont care if a track is dirt or asphalt,just what it pays.

You have not seen me on the STS posting site except to make fun of oldtimer but I couldnt resist that.We go back a long way and he used to hate me as much as you do.I still watch and laugh at old tapes of you cussing me out at CC not knowing my camera was right above you.I do admire your passion.

Any reference to STS is for compairason reasons,purse,because I am spending my energy trying to keep CC open.They are giving the best purses right now and are trying to accomodate the racers.I feel the cars with fenders have the best oppourtunitys at CC right now because there are no mods or limiteds to steal the show.Its a STOCK CAR TRACK.I have never told anyone to quit STS and go to CC and I never will.I have suggested racing here on off nites.Both dirt tracks will be running after CCs season is over no matter when that is so it would be nice to know each other.

I am hoping the teams from SA who lost their track will take intrest in CC also.The Super Street class offers a really good purse,same as modifieds at STS,with a much less expense.The drive from SA is no big deal,its closer than the Valley is for me.The Thunder class has offered to allow Pro Sedans to race here too,using our tire rules if any were so inclined.You can go to a used tire shop or junkyard and buy a set for 50$ or so.The Bomber cars are more like Street Sticks than Bombers,with using metric frame cars, and I can remember when they started over 20 at a time and I think thats how they got the name BULLRING for CC Speedway.It was the most exciting racing I have ever seen.It looked like a heard of wild bulls with crazy riders running around.It reminded me of how racing used to be before all the speed equipment.Just man and machine.What warriers they were. :)

As fas as ministocks or Thunder cars go there is not a lot left in Texas for them.Many tracks chose to change to Jr Minis because they race for free.Thropys only.RGS has a chance to revive them but stabbed them in the back instead.I will talk about RGS because that is my home track.The fender cars there are really getting shafted.Just read about it in the STS forum right now.Im hoping they figgure it out soon and start promoting their stock cars again.I dont know what Edns pays but Stevensville last year paid only 75$.Heart of Texas dropped minis and Texas Thunder went to Jr Minis too.I look at he big picture for 4 cyl cars.Even Pro Sedans has almost been religated to a Sat nite show due to track closings and such.

To me that makes CC the best deal for 4 cyl cars in the state right now.I will continue to sell it.I would hate for the most accomidateing track for Stock cars to give up due to lack of support from the Stock car teams themselves.What does that say about us?

If CC decides to shut down,it will because THEY decided to.The difference is over most other tracks is THEY OWN IT.No rent,no contracts or uncoroprative partners like what happened to SAS and I37..Nobody can shut them down but themselves.Its nice to have track owners with as much passion for racing as any racer,they were racers too.

Now I will do what EJ says and shut up and get ready for the next race.If we get our 20 cars again watch me petetion CC for more money too.And if you doubt any of this just look where this post is.Its titled CC Speedway.

GB: Since you are talking about low purses in 4 cylinder racing, be advised of a coming Texas Pro Sedans projected purse at Thunder Hill Raceway's Annual Stock Car Spectacular on September 29th.

Winner - $1,000 (guaranteed)

Field - $4,000 (or more)

Laps - 2 time trial laps, 32 lap Feature Race

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222

btw: Your e-mail address doesn't work for me anymore. Please send me your correct address.

WOW .GB I HAVE SORE EYES FROM READING THAT ONE ..I AGREE WITH YOU ON OWNERSHIP ..NOONE BUT THEY CAN SHUT IT DOWN ..IT IS THEY THAT HAS US COMEING BACK . WE LOVE TO RACE IN KYLE AND WE WILL BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT ..BUT AT THIS TIME IT COST TO MUCH TO TRAVEL ..BESIDES TPS HAS ENOUGH CARS TO PUT ON A REAL GOOD SHOW ..THEY ARE THE LARGEST ASHAULT CLASS RUNNING . CC SPEEDWAY HAS A HILL TO CLIMB .NOT A MOUNTAIN .. SO WE WILL HELP ..MOST DRIVERS CUT THIER TEETH ON OR AT THAT TRACK .AND I WANT FUTURE DRIVERS TO HAVE THE SAME OPPORTUNITY AS WE DID, NOW GB AS FOR HATEING YOU THATS NOT THE CASE ....JUST DIDNT LIKE YOU ..LOL SEE YOU ON THE TRACK SOON .... OH IM GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE TO YOU FOR SOME FUN .

Lalo,you remind me of my fishing.Always looking farther down for the prize.I really think you should get back to your neighborhood deal.Its a fact you,Bubba and Mike have influence over the greatest number of cars.Even Steven should bring out that still running car he wants his boy to race to get it in good shape for him.It just doesnt seem the same without "Sponsored by Lalos"on half the cars.

Neil,that is indeed a great purse and long enough race to make it a Grand Finnaly.I especially like the guarnteed part.I skipped the Gator race last year because they based the purse on car count and should have skipped the big race I did make.I know I cant win but I did not win at Gator or Heart of Texas eather.I will try to make that one.My adress is the same and I am getting your E mails 3 at a time.

OT,lets get CC going again not only with minis but bombers as well.The SS can attract cars with money.Then we can go to Kyle and race for the grand.Somebody will win,might as well be one of us.

WELL GB WE WENT AFTER THAT BIG PAY OUT AND GOT RAN OVER .AND THEN CRASHED OUT FROM SOME ELSES MISFORETION .NOT TO HAPPY ABOULT THAT ..BUT THATS RACEN ..WILL WE GO AFTER THAT BIG MONEY AGAIN .YEPPERS ..BUT THATS NOT THE REAL REASON WE RACE UP THERE ... HECK OF A NICE AND ALOT OF FUN RACETRACK ........AND I MAY ADD SOME REALLY GOOD CARS TO RUB AGAINST ..NOT JUST ONE OR TWO BUT MANY ..IF YOU GO BE ON YOUR BEST GAME YOU.LL NEED IT ..

Man, Guess I was missed on here. OT, All I put in that ford was a new steering rack, and man was it fast, Still can't see how GB does the winner speech every week, You hold your breath for that many laps, then they want you to get out and talk at the end. lol, But had enough breath to thank everyone and scream Hooligan. I think my eye's are going bad, Did i see on here That OT and GB are teaming up ? Here comes the Pit party after the race's. GB thanks for racing me clean, am glad you didn't cut me off like you were thinking lol, would of had to thrown that Chicken bone at you :lol:, and Your worried about people throwing tires at you? People been throwing their cars into me, just be glad that it's tires. Been hearing all the rumors He gave the win to me, he backed off, blah, blah, blah. If you think that then guess you weren't there to see one hell of a race, or seen a real race. See You guy's this weekend.

Watch out Charley,Thumper is fixed now.I even tested it at RGS Sat and he was fast even with the asphalt set up.Did not turn well but handled good in the straightaway.He is ready for CC again.I did not use my free run at RGS so maybe we can go there at the end of the year again.

Am all up for that. That was a nice, Fast track to race on. kinda weird dirt or whatever the track is made out of but a great track. Just remember GB, umm, thumper wasn't the one in the winner circle last time we competed there. :lol:

gb never lets anyone win a feature if he can help it ..thats the money race ..no gb and i are not going to team up ..we.ve just known each other for more years than you have been alive ..him and i clash some .but hey thats life ... ..... thier is no way in hell we will ever team up persay ..... he and i agree we need toget the cars back out ..so the 28 should be there .and maybe the 84 .. then the 3 then the 7 cars in what order i dont know yet ....dont know who .s driveing the 84 .maybe price or me or ratdaddy ..thats to be decided later this week ..so either way dont want that car torn up ..those bodys arent cheap ..btw has there been a 28 in thunders this year or does someone have that number regestered ....

Archived