what happend

bsracing87x

hey i decided to see how the progress is on the track and got on this forum to talkabout racing......But what i found is a bunch a adults crying like little babys. notin bout racing.

Racin is supposed to be fun but all yall are doin is turnin into enemys about notin. oooooo wow he got on ur rig............. [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/07] and race!!!!! we got to work all week and the track is a place for fun to get away from fightin and yellin.

Yall used to be cool. man what happend. I talkin to u :angry:

Whenever yall are ready to race for real.... Tell me.

hey i decided to see how the progress is on the track and got on this forum to talkabout racing......But what i found is a bunch a adults crying like little babys. notin bout racing.

Racin is supposed to be fun but all yall are doin is turnin into enemys about notin. oooooo wow he got on ur rig............. [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/07] and race!!!!! we got to work all week and the track is a place for fun to get away from fightin and yellin.

Yall used to be cool. man what happend. I talkin to u :angry:

Whenever yall are ready to race for real.... Tell me.

UR OBV NOT IN THE LOOP SO FIGURE IT OUT AND IF U THINK SOMEONE JUMPING ON UR RIG IS NOT A BIG DEAL THEN U R WAY TO COOL FOR ME IVE GOT A PROBLEM WHEN SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND IF U WANT TO RACE NAME IT LETS GET IT ON IF UR U R FOR REAL WITH UR 3 POST COUNTING THIS ONE OBV U R PART TIME JUMP ON MY RIG AND U WILL GET A PROBLEM IF UR SO COOL THEN SPEAK OF UR POSITION OR WHO U R CAUSE U SOUND WAY TO COOL GREG DINSMORE :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/07]

GILLESPIES U R THE FASTEST DUDE IN TOWN I GUESS WHEN IT COMES TO RACING WOW I CANT BELEIVE U R SO FAST LETS TALK ABOUT UR RACING U R SO INVOLVED U SUPPORT SO MUCH DID U DIG UP A USER [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/-7] NAME THAT U HAD FROM BACK IN 2006 TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING U HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT U R SUCH A GREAT SUPPORTER OF THE TRACK I SEE UR NAME ALL OVER THE PLACE SO IF U WERNT THERE TAKE IT SOME WHERE ELSE [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/-07] IM NOT A CRY BABY U R STIRING A POT THAT WAS GOING COLD BUT THANKS SO U NAME IT I BELEIVE I -37 AS A TRACK COULD SAVE IT IF PROPERLY MANAGED OR TAKEN OVER BY THE OWNERS BUT [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21//07] WITH 2 POST SEEM TO KNOW IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :o

I BELEIVE UR NAME IS BRANTLEY GILLESPIE I SEE HOW FAST U R IS 10 TH TH BEST U CAN DO :ph34r::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[OBVIOUS ;)

Damn greg more attention, as a certified tractor trailer driver,...... if some one jumps on your rig he wants to fight, thats the meaning in a truckers world of jumping on your rig, so if benny didnt get his a$$ wooped he was lucky, greg comes from the same part of country as I as that would have been an a$$ woopin, (another dirt tirm my friend) that would have gone on, a situation like this in racing Iowa would have been very ugly from the get go.( edited by my self to save Nick time,lol,lol)

HELL I THINK ILL TAKE UP DIRT RACEN YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY ..EVEN WHEN YOUR MAD ..HELL WHERE ELSE CAN YOU SEE ALL THIESE NEW FANGLE WORDS //LIKE U.R OBV AND SUCH ..I SUPPOSE THAT IS DIRT TALK ..

Thats not just dirt talk that is internet/text message talk. It should be pretty obv what is being said if you r reading a post.

By the way Greg as you know you have alot of supporters behind you. People who know you know what type of person you are. As a popular talk show host would say "You can't control other people. You can't control what they say, what they think, or what they do. But you have the right not to take it to heart and not to react."

I know the only reason you have responded to some of the post is to clear your name. People do and say things in the heat of the moment.

It would be nice if everyone would just let the bashing die down and lets get back to the thing we are all here for and that is racing. We all need to pull together and hopefully the people at I37 will take the input from drivers, family members and people who have been around and lets make the track a place everyone would enjoy going to and racing. Things were starting to look good at the beginning of the season and I think that the old owners/new management could take a few of the ideas that had been implemented. I think the were some good things developing that could be beneficial for them.

Just my opinion and hopes.

On a side note that does pertain to this.

As a fan we don't see or care what happens in the pits. We want to be able to go to a venue, have it start on time, have it be entertaining, be over at a reasonable time such that we are not bored or sleepy when its time to leave.

That being said, about 3-4 years ago I went to I-37 to watch a night of dirt track racing. My 11 yr old son and I had a pretty good time, he even got to start a race from the flagstand by answering trivia questions. He had an edge because we were only sitting about 10 feet from the door of the pressbox.

Even with that we decided that we would not be going back for the following reasons:

1: Races started almost an hour late

2: It was past 11:00 and they had not started the last 2 mains

3: My son did not appreciate the group of people between us and the pressbox who made fun of everyone observing the flag and the national anthem

4: My son nor I appreciated being subjected to a torrent of f-words and other vulgarities coming from the fans sitting behind us between us and the pressbox.

This group of fans mentioned in 4 and 5 were primarily girls, probably 18-25 and were seated directly in front of the pressbox.

We decided that this just wasn't an environment we wanted to be around.

I have watched this board and gotten a feel for the personalities of the various tracks and we had made up our mind that the I-37 track had made big changes under the last promoter and we were looking forward to going back.

Even after he left, we thought that we would still go.

UNTIL this episode.

I do not know Meester Dennis, nor do I know 8GRacing. I don't think I know anyone from the dirt track world around here. But what I read from Meester Dennis makes me ask do I want to? Even if all of the facts as stated by Meester Dennis are correct, let me refer you to my opening-"As a fan we don't see or care what happens in the pits."

To have come on this website with those statements was poor sportsmanship at best, very irresponsible, extremely poor judgement, whiny to the extreme and borderline slanderous or libelous. I am forced to take the 8G side based on 2 points-

1. When someone makes those sort of childish attacks it automatically ruins their credibility for me

2. If the facts are as stated by Meester Dennis then she is guilty of jumping into something that was none of her business and was being instigated by the parties she is defending.

Meester Dennis,

You have done more to harm South Texas Dirt Racing in one post than all the bashing threads I have read in the last 3 years.

Soap Box is vacant if anyone wants to take my place. ;)

I don't think I know anyone from the dirt track world around here.

What the hell am I chopped liver, lol,lol, but then again you have a valid point from a fans point they dont see the pit side, BUT they do read the internet and that does have an effect to the track, hate to say it, but people who have observed 37 for years are thinking,........here we go back to the same ol B.S. from past that ran everyone off, it was first night, lets just put all this in the past and make 37 better and a track where ALL racers are welcome and fans got there 10 bucks worth of entertainment.

Very well said Rookie49. I know both drivers and they are both great people. I think things got a little out of hand. I think that this could have been handled by personal messages and not on the forum for everyone to see. It only stirred up more bad things and we would all like to see things get better. Everyone needs to remember that this forum is the only way that people can find out information on the track since there is no website and this doesn't look good for fans interested in coming to watch. Maybe we all need to step back and look at things with open eyes.

I don't think I know anyone from the dirt track world around here.

What the hell am I chopped liver, lol,lol, but then again you have a valid point from a fans point they dont see the pit side, BUT they do read the internet and that does have an effect to the track, hate to say it, but people who have observed 37 for years are thinking,........here we go back to the same ol B.S. from past that ran everyone off, it was first night, lets just put all this in the past and make 37 better and a track where ALL racers are welcome and fans got there 10 bucks worth of entertainment.

Sorry, I do know BoerneChoppedLiver50. :lol: Forgot about that

Archived