THR info

WildRacer5

I was looking arround for it and can't find it

How much will it cost to get into THR this Weekend and what time will the races start. THR website only shows that qualifing starts at 4:30. I sure that Kathy has all the answers to my questions. Looks like it is gooing to be a great show.

legend you know whats funny everyone talks about chris and gregs soaked tires. if they are so worried about the davidsons why dont they soak their tires. thats always peoples explnation for chris or greg being fast or running good. when john heil won his first race in corpus people said it was cause the davidsons soaked his tires. it just cracks me up [Comment removed by Nick Holt, 9/30/03].

Kickin it,

I agree, and whats funnier, more that a couple of teams ask them to soak their tires for them on occasion. [Comment edited out by Nick Holt, 9/30/03]. I personnaly dont know if the tires were soaked or not, but that wasnt the point the statement was getting at as we all know.

Some tracks it will benefit your car and on some tracks it doesnt.

Just like traction control soaking the tires has come up numerous times in this forum. If its legal and you can run faster that way do it.

I was just stating that Greg had the fastest lap and he was most likely on soaks. not many poeple run soaks during practice. (maybe greg was making a qualifying run, maybe he wasnt even on soaks...i dunno)If anyone was offended by that, Im sorry!

I dont agree with the jealousy part of my last post, I would say it was more knowledge over jealousy, I grew up around Romco/TIDA and Greg has always been a top competitor. I look up to Greg as an awesome racecar driver and would never disrespect him in any way.

Especially after seeing him in houston racing with Bradley Riethmeyer, a move was made by somone, i believe in lapped traffic and it put both Bradley and Greg in a bad position. Greg ended up getting the bad end of the deal and had to make a pitstop. He still kept his cool and was a good sport about it after the races.

Maybe im reading it wrong but it doesnt seem that hard to understand to me.

Another thing:

Just like traction control soaking the tires has come up numerous times in this forum. If its legal and you can run faster that way do it.

I agree with the soaking tires and if it makes you faster do it... as long as it is legal. But TC, thats a whole other topic, I believe that in many cases TC actually hurts a driver. Having to depend on an electronic device to drive the car isnt going to help you in the long run, especially if you plan on moving up the racing ladder. I dont even understand what Romco was thinking about making it legal especially if the series plans to have drivers be successful when they do progress.

Archived