Clash of the Titans CANCELLED (May 26th)

ProTree

Going to be plenty of Drag Racing for sure on Saturday.Got the Clash and a Summer Series Points Race for Sar going on at the same time at the same place,gates open at 9am,practice starts at 10am.Pits will be overflowing,going to be none-stop till we're done,which I figure will be sometime in the am Sunday morning.Going to have alot of both worlds,1/8 mile bracket and heads-up and 1/4 mile heads-up racing.

Tommy,

you mean another 6:30am Final round... :D Looking forward to the show...

Stang should be going back together starting Sunday. Different motor, we're putting in a 9:1 306 w/ a Cartech turbo. We've got one of Mikes kits and will still be running A/C... Should be a fun little street car...

J,

Look for ya, Mary Jane is coming with Moe...

Everyone be safe....

Man what a day....

Dropped the motor and tranny in. Got driveshaft bolted up. Got the turbo mocked up with the intercooler and all the plumbing. Found we are going to have to have the crossover tube fabricated due to scattershield bellhousing. Oh,pulled old fuel lines out to get ready to put in new channel for braided lines. Came back into town and showered, then the fun started.

Went out to watch the Clash and ALL I can say is OMG... Watch the brothers go heads up and Chips old car going on it's lid... He is lucky Chips dad did such a good job with that cage. Got to watch the video with one of the brothers and you can see the smoke from the left front brake just before the car got loose...

Ran into Freddy and Angel... All in all a great time...

Tommy, great job of keeping them going...

Was as we say "A RIDE ON THA WILD SIDE" for sure Kiss.Check out ClashoftheTitans.com website under general messages,GTRYAN has a video of the run and you can see the car carrying the front wheels in the air down track,pretty awesome.Guys are nutz putting that much HP on 10.5 tires,but that's why they call em OUTLAWS,the cars are a HANDFULL.Pretty bad when you got to let off the gas so the front tire will touch the ground so you can steer it cause they stay in the air so long.The finals with Naiser and Moyer,I dont think Naiser's front tires touched the ground from the time he left the line,looked like they hung about a foot in the air the whole ride and he was shot out of a cannon.With as many cars as we ran yesterday,overall,I thought it went pretty good,having the Clash and a Summer Series Points Race combined.I never heard a total count except in Footbrake,I do know they had 66 car just in that class alone.Throw in the Clash cars,Electronics,Juniors,Index and the rest,and then throw buybacks in the mix on the Bracket Racers,I see why I stood on the line for 13.5 hrs.

Archived