first race at cc speedway

da6212

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oldtimer tell Jesse to help you! and maybe stay off the computer and work on the car more

72 why dont you get off and come over and help ..im sure there is a nut i left loose somewhere you can wrench ... kinda funny gilpins ..i ran faster laps with half the motor you have .in the 80.s ..fact i have a video running 16 flats in 89 with a 2.0 motor with a 5200 carb ..and cheap stock pistons. stock flywheel .. clutch .. later that year my other car ran 15.90 ..you boys have fast cars . but you havent been that fast yet .. ouch ...... my bad .. btw nice paint jobs ..have fun good luck this year ...drink a beer for rick ..sorry tim ..the fast bars were set by drivers before me ..you know doug macbee ..roger robertson ..gus ..larry kraus .. david evans .. fat man . i just followed suit ..john. scott sullivans .. and they ran faster than todays thunders ..with less .... oh i forgot .the great gb carter ....lol ...

Speaking of first races, I remember mine like it was almost yesterday. It lasted a whoping 4 laps! We went into turn one and the car in front of me started to spin out and he ended up darting into the in field and as I came out of turn 2 he slid back onto the track and WHAMO!!!!! my left rear was repositioned about 2 feet further back from when I started. Welcome to the wonderful world of racing. I'm not going to mention any names, but lets see who gets it. The car was a Dodge painted red white & blue colors if I remember right and it was known as "The Dinosaur"

you didnt have the only car that flagman hit ..i think his name was kevin .. or was it when dale fat man drove it ..or was it rays ... it may have been .shoot cant think of his name at this moment .. 43 ................................... tim my friend i have a car faster than yours ..... ouch ..your funny thow .. ...ouch ouch ...he ha ha he ho ho ..cough cough ...he he .......and he

Yall arent ever going to stop are yall...........lol ...Who cares how fast your cars are just get them out and race...........and OLDTIMER werent yall on slick way back in them days years and years ago ...lol.......

you know i love yah ..lol and no we were not on slicks ..treads ..scott set the track record in a pinto .at around 15.83 in around 1988 .on treads and with a 5200 carb ,,stock flywheel .stock bore motor .only thing alould back then in the motor was cut head and any flat tappet cam ..headers ..stock ign ..i really think you guys can get there if the track was in better shape than then ..well .the track has got more grip in it and is alot better now ..sense you have raced full time at cc ..... and 34 we broke a wheel in that race ..and if i remember correct half the fast cars wrecked and or broke ..and ej asked us to help him with the tire pressures and stagger that night and he picked up aboult 2 or 3 tenths ....and i tell you what he got really fast ..and see.ing we broke that wheel i cant say how it would of came out .. but i bet it would have been fun ..so i started rooting for tim to go take it ..and came darn near doing it ..i have to admit ..he beat us at sas thow ..that mans crazy ..lol. ..... as for getting cars out there . waiting on the shop toget jesses valves done .and that car is almost ready .jr.s that is .. lisa.s got alot closer today ..just have to finish the motor and a couple of more things ..we dont have the free time like we use to ..

Lalo you know Oldtimer to much fumes and to much pipe lol. :lol:

your PUSHING OUT . alot of exhaust this week . YOUR JUST TO FUNNY .....the tire brand starts with a M ..... NEIL CAN GIVE YOU TRACK RECORDS OF TIDA FROM BACK THEN ..THEY ALSO RAN THE TIRES WITH THE M ... .. IM HAVEING FUN ....

In 95 at cc with a 1649 cc motor and webber 5200 using hoosier treaded tires I think I qualified with a 15.71. Several laps during the race I ran 15.66. Fords were just in the way. HA HA HA HA HA !!!!! Oh and I did win.

Archived