Drivers Points Fund SS #9 and Aunt Sharon

HI All!

We have a go from Mary Ann to work on the driver’s points fund for Thunder Hill Raceway.

Last week we sold Cotton Candy. This week we will have Hot Dogs, Drinks and Cotton Candy. This week we will also have a raffle for a Mothers Day Basket. Next race I think we will have Spaghetti Plates.

If you have any ideas please let me now.

The SS # 9 family and friends are all working to make a good amount for the Drivers Point Fund.

Thank you and See you all Saturday, I’m looking forward to putting faces to names.

Aunt Sharon

Cell 589-9003

50/50 at THR ran into the same tax/law issues if i remember right... hays county changed the rules..

Aaron,

You're absolutely right. The rules have changed and 50/50 raffles are under strict scrutiny. It'd be a good idea for anyone who wants to do something like this to check with Track CPA Rebecca Cooper before doing anything like a 50/50, just to be safe...

HI All,

We have some very nice Mothers day gifts to raffle this week for the drivers points fund.

See you all at Thunder Hill.

The SS # 9 family and friends are all working to make a good amount for the Drivers Point Fund.

HI

Jay-

As I recall, someone blew the whistle on the practice at SAS. Perhaps 50/50 tickets are illegal (it would appear they certainly should be), but nothing will be done about it until someone calls the practice to the attention of the authorities. And, let's face it, we aren't really on anybody's radar.

Archived