Yee HAAAAAW

chiefs13

You know I couldn't wait for this one today.................

JEFF GORDON WINS AGAIN..........

JEFF GORDON WINS AGAIN..........

Gota run with it as long as I can. However I hear NASCAR is upset with Jeff Gordon. According to the official "SCRIPT" for the race, he was suppose to hang in the back most of the race and then make the late charge, not lead the most laps for the day. NASCAR may dock him points and send over a tutor (script advisor) for next weeks race to go over exact details of when to pass and what to dd. After all, its all about the script. HEE HEE HEE

Remember all of the media attention Na$car recieved when Big E. got his seventh cup?The falling rock in the ratings battle is Na$car.....man they need Gordon to get number five,six,seven.

Common sense says no way they fix races.Can you imagine what happens if they get busted for that?

Jeff is just good,always was,always will be....and he may have about ten years left to bug the heck out of the Jeffy haters.That's alot of wasted beer on the track.It might even be ten dollars a can by the lol.

Easy there Mel,Let's not get to hastey.I don't want the actions of a few to spoil it for us all.I mean draft beer sucks(not to mention what they would charge for it).They need to arrest every beer slinging idiot they can and ban them from the track forever.It worked for pro football.

Archived