American Car Wash Night

This weekend April 21st South Texas Speedway will be kicking in a little extra pay for the limiteds making it $800 to win and $50 to start with no additional entry fee, There is a $25 pit pass and a $25 1 time car registration but no additional entry fee. If you are already registered then it will only be a pit pass, also the Modifieds will be racing for their usual $500 to win but will get $50 to start guaranteed, if more than 24 show up in either class we will bump it another $200.

Call me for details

Owen Pittman

361-548-0669

Hallas...I wouldnt even let Tim do that. He might get your car stuck in the wall at the car wash...

Jason I dont think you have any room to talk. I think just about every race you were in you stuff it in the wall. :huh:

Hallas...I wouldnt even let Tim do that. He might get your car stuck in the wall at the car wash...

jason i second that ..ouch..

And Oldtimer man alls I can say is everytime I seen you get behind the wheel of a race car alls you did was loop it. I can out race either one of you monkeys on any given day :D

I THOUGHT FLAGMAN LOOPED IT GOOD AND SAVED IT GOOD .THE HIT IT SHOULD OF TOOK COULD HAVE BEEN WORST ..BROKEN CV SHAFT FWD DONT HANDLE TO GOOD ..NOW FLAGMAN TOOK A NASTY ONE IN HIS CAR AT CC IN TURN TWO .A FEW YEARS BACK .... ..

Archived