Refugee Race on 21st?

kn1ghtblade

I have never been Luched. I will run side by side with Greg, however I won't run in front of him (afraid of getting Luched). LOL. CC is a full contact track , it's fast and tight. Problems only occur when the racers forget that and get upset about racing contact and start dealing out non racing contact.

I have never been Luched. I will run side by side with Greg, however I won't run in front of him (afraid of getting Luched). LOL. CC is a full contact track , it's fast and tight. Problems only occur when the racers forget that and get upset about racing contact and start dealing out non racing contact.
i beleive we should name it ..... LUCHE SHUFFLE .... THATS WHY THEY DO IT . 60 ...... 500 WINS ..THATS FUNNY ...HELL I HAVENT READ THAT ANYWHERE .. WHAT PAGE IS IT ON .. MUST HAVE BEEN 5 AND SOMEONE ADDED 00 TO IT .....RACED IN THE LATE 80.S EARLY 90S

OT Im going to Fort Worth and try to qualify Thumper in the Cup race.I can probably beat those Toyotas anyway.I bet I cant pass teck though.Oh well,theres CC the following week.Thats where the real drivers are.See you all there. :lol:

based off our weather man .it looks good for this weekend for racen .. only prob is noone is racen ... go figure .

Texana Raceway Park,Edna,Tx is racing this weekend April 14th.Trying to get their season kicked off.Ought'a be some great racing with a great car count being the only saturday night program scheduled.

OT Im going to Fort Worth and try to qualify Thumper in the Cup race.I can probably beat those Toyotas anyway.I bet I cant pass teck though.Oh well,theres CC the following week.Thats where the real drivers are.See you all there. :lol:

HAVE FUN

Is this race that you are posting about with old SAS RR class or was that only one time offer for cars class and american racers tires. I know exactly what my car will do, the only thing that will be different will be the track. If Jodys Refugee race is a go COUNT ME IN. If not I will be a fan and help you pick up the pieces after the races are over!!!!!!!!!!!WOOKIE/81

There is a lot of talk about crash damage at CC Speedway.The fact is in my opinion iys the safest track to run on.At SAS the speeds were so great wall contact was usually terminal.On all the dirt tracks casual contact caused much more damage because the distance between cars making contact was greater.At CC Speedway the cars are closer together so the casual contact is less.The wall is less damaging also by design.RGS and STS and I yhink THR has a concrete wall in front of the grandstands that will destroy a car.At CCS I know of 2 cars that hit the wall straight on from the straightaway with stuck throttles and raced again the next race.So dont be afraid of racing the bullring.

On tires,the advantage of using street tires is you dont have to buy new tires.You can go to a tire store and buy used ones or a wrecking yard.These are good enough to get started and good enough for practice.You should never practice with your feature tires anyway.You can get plenty of practice here if you want.Just show up early.Just think of it as a little Bristol

gb if you run at sas you are not afraid of cc ..and from what ive seen with those sa drivers nothing will scare them ..i dont think they will notice the speed differents ..visuals at cc make you think your really going fast ..and after they get used to cc .those drivers will have time to read thier watch down the strieghts ...at sas the wall was the only thing that got the respect it deserved ..

The RR Refugee Race was a one time thing that I set up with all you guys and Mr. Monroe. If you're going down there on the 21st, good luck. I'll be there, but probably racing with the Super Streets or just practicing and seeing what's what. Aint got nothing else to do. Played golf today. How freaking exciting. Hope to maybe fly a kite later.

Walls don't run into you, You run into them.

My plan was kinda like Jody's.... If we run by ourselves great, but if not I am running with the super streets, if anything I want to atleast get some practice seat time in, but would prefer to actually race since it is a 100 + mile hual down there.... :)

My plan was kinda like Jody's.... If we run by ourselves great, but if not I am running with the super streets, if anything I want to atleast get some practice seat time in, but would prefer to actually race since it is a 100 + mile hual down there.... :)

100 plus miles lol ..we do that everytime we go to sas or kyle ten fold ..now you drive that everyday going to and from work ..so whats the problem .you can handle it .

100 plus miles lol ..we do that everytime we go to sas or kyle ten fold ..now you drive that everyday going to and from work ..so whats the problem .you can handle it .

LoL nah, just passing on what I know my stepdad is thinking... LoL LoL he is the one driving the pull truck not me... LoL LoL and that old dodge handles and rides about like an old sherman tank... LoL LoL

At this point we just want to race somewhere with someone.... LoL

Archived