Refugee Race on 21st?

kn1ghtblade

No need to turn this into a bash knightblade thread... LoL LoL

I was just stateing I want to race and this point it wouldnt matter if we were out gunned.... I jsut want to get the car out on the track atleast 1 time before the season is over... LoL LoL With my luck it will rain that day too... :(

bash u?

nobody has to do it for you, you do a good enough job by yourself! :D

can you get off early tomorrow? we can try to go by and get your helmet, that is if you are going to the meeting tomorrow night....

I think so... I will give you a call tonight or tomorrow morning.... And yes no one needs to bash me I prefer to BASH myself.....

KNIGHT REMINDS ME OF THE JOKE ABOULT THE UGLY STICK ..... SOMEONE BEAT HIM WITH AN UGLY STICK AND TOLD HIM IT WAS FUN .AND HANDED THE UGLY STICK TO HIM AND HE BEAT HIMSELF AND AGREED IT WAS FUN ....AND YES YOU WILL GET LUCHED ... HE MIGHT GET HOOLIED ... YOU HAVE TO REMIMBER THEM ..... HECK KNOWING KNIGHT HE MAY JUST LUCHE HIMSELF IF THAT CAN HAPPEN.

KNIGHT REMINDS ME OF THE JOKE ABOULT THE UGLY STICK ..... SOMEONE BEAT HIM WITH AN UGLY STICK AND TOLD HIM IT WAS FUN .AND HANDED THE UGLY STICK TO HIM AND HE BEAT HIMSELF AND AGREED IT WAS FUN ....AND YES YOU WILL GET LUCHED ... HE MIGHT GET HOOLIED ... YOU HAVE TO REMIMBER THEM ..... HECK KNOWING KNIGHT HE MAY JUST LUCHE HIMSELF IF THAT CAN HAPPEN.

I may be an idiot here, but what the hell does LUCHE mean??? LoL And remember the only stupid question is the question thats never asked.... LoL LoL :) I am also thinking of the uninformed public that might read this... On second thought no, I just want to know for myself... LoL LoL j/k

WHEN YOU GET OUT ON THE TRACK AND YOUR GETTING PUNCHED ON FROM BEHIND AND THE NUMBER OF THOSE FAMOUS LUCHE CARS 34 AND 84 ARE DOING THE PUNCHING YOU.LL KNOW WHAT WE MEAN ../HECK YOU.LL BE HONORED TO GET LUCHED ..I MYSELF HAVE NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE ..LOL //SO IF YOU DONT WANT TOGET LUCHED THEN DONT BE IN THE WAY ,,,IN FACT I WANT THE TRACK TO RENAME IT CC LUCHED SPEEDWAY .FOR THEY HAVE BEEN LUCHEING DRIVERS FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME ...AND SOMETIMES THEY HAVE TO GO TO SA TO SPREAD THE LUCHE ..THEY WILL PROBABLY HIRE OUT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER TO COME OUT TO THIER TRACK TO LUCHE SOMEONE ...

if you are going into or out of a turn and your back bumper get hit then you have been LUCHED

SOMETIME THEY WILL DO IT ON THE FRONTSTRECH but you can bet it will happen if not you might just get cominski'ed thats when you get run up to the wall

NAH THATS WHEN YOU GET RAN OVER .AND FIND YOUVE LANDED IN THE PITS ..OR AS DON HANGIN UP ON THE WALL FOR THE NIGHT .OR ENDING UP WHERE LARRY SMITH LANDED SINGING THE STAR SPANGLE BANNER AT OUR FLAG .ALL NIGHT . LOL JK .

poorboy, thats the truest and funnest thing i have seen in a long time.

although he talks a good game can he drive one??

lol ..first car was a v8 on the dirt .or should i say mud .. . . alittle prctice and who knows ..im maybe the next dale . yea right ..been along time ...poorboy not afraid of alittle horsepower ... 44 alot of fun drivers ..and some darn good ones at that ..maybe not me .the question i ask myself .could i do it .race again and be up front .yes .could i do it in one night get back .to what or better than i was .well no ..im older now ..do i have the drive yes but with caution ... i get out in a car sometimes and still can put it down and feel like maybe there is still something .. . what it is who knows .. or am i kidding myself ..maybe ....i do know that i have been out of a car for sometime now that i need practice with other cars around me .anyone can get it on by themselfs .going to race kyle this year .ill find out then ...

guys, I wouldn't worry to much... I have to figure a way to keep enough air sick bags in Randy's car. Until then, I don't think he'll be going fast enough and will most likely get black flagged.... :D:o:PB)

why do you think he wants an open face helmet! :o

Just jacking with you Mike.

i figgured so .but it was a good one ..lol makes me wonder if i can do it ..where you racen ..

guys, I wouldn't worry to much... I have to figure a way to keep enough air sick bags in Randy's car. Until then, I don't think he'll be going fast enough and will most likely get black flagged.... :D:o:PB)

why do you think he wants an open face helmet! :o

its called a butterfly bucket .just tie it to him and he.ll be fine ...any racer out there knows .as soon as you get in the car to go race you have to go to the restroom .and you just went ..so anyone lined up beside knight .just say i gota go p.... gets them rookies everytime ...

every time this one rookie would line up with me .he would look over and say i gotta go .bad .. and he went befroe the race ..... one night he didnt say it .so i said to him hows it going and he said fine .i said with a laugh not anymore .i gotta go .. he wasnt very happy with me after that ....he told me after the race i made him forget on how he had decided he was going to beat at green flag .i figgured that was what he was doing .so i took those thoughts out of his head ..i call that knowing your foe .and getting ahead up on them ...mind games ..lol

every time this one rookie would line up with me .he would look over and say i gotta go .bad .. and he went befroe the race ..... one night he didnt say it .so i said to him hows it going and he said fine .i said with a laugh not anymore .i gotta go .. he wasnt very happy with me after that ....he told me after the race i made him forget on how he had decided he was going to beat at green flag .i figgured that was what he was doing .so i took those thoughts out of his head ..i call that knowing your foe .and getting ahead up on them ...mind games ..lol

thats pretty cool oldtime. didn't i read somewhere u won over 500 races or somthing like that. funny thing i cant remember seeing ur name at the top of any results. maybe im just blind so why dont u tell us where u won all those races.

Archived