Questions about CCMS Format?

Back up driver!!!!! or maybe Buggin mite have a car to drive those bugs are pretty fast psst <_< {ask about the pinto} Should be a Good car count and alot of action.

(WHAT DA CJYO8) the pinto is for The next (2008 DRIVERS XPO). Yes the 2008 drivers xpo the Hooligans will cage the pinto out & give it away @ the xpo ,,,,,,,,,,,,if we can get 2.3 motor we can put it in,,,,, maybe give away a turnkey racecar,,,,,,all year this year we will be saving for the 2008 xpo. 2008 DRIVERS XPO will be bigger & better, tring to get mall parking lot. not in the bluff next time.if we have time maybe a bomber too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

p.s. BUGS ARE COMING TO A TRACK NEAR YOU :lol::lol: YELLOW ONES :lol:

That mite be true. But speed sure helps when a car, sorry sorry VW named thumper is coming up behind you.

very good point I myself with the help from a great crew took 9th in points last year only racing half a season would never stand a chance with those tps rockets in my 3450lb roadrunner

HERE IT COMES SAY IT OLDTIMER :lol:

OT YOU NEED TO COME THIS TIME

DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OTHER THAN SEEING YOU HAVE TIME ASWELL AS I .YOU CAN COME ON OVER AND HELP ME WITH THE CARS THAT NEED SOME LOVEN ..LOOK AT IT THIS WAY YOU CAN BRING ALL YOU HOOLA FRIENDS AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE A PINTO HANDLE .SO NEXT YEAR WHEN I WIN THAT CAR IT WILL BE READY TO RACE ...HOW YOU LIKE THAT IDEAR ......

nice car for one lap ..is that corvette yellow i see ..why do you have the word patches on it ..is that where a dent is .and i suppose you cant reminber where you leave your car so you paint vw .on the wall ...or is that put there to let us no we are in the spin zone ....is that suppose to be a spoiler or a fly swatter .or is it your flintstone brakes .. well nomatter what you call it .nice very nice .can i have you autograph ......oh one other thing .those wet lookin spots under you tires is that irish coffey or brake fluid .....see you at the track ....great job sean ......good luck ..

Archived