CC Speedway

Guest bigfat

Guest bigfat

Which gears do I need to run CCs track, who's got some they want to sell and how many RRs want to go with me? Nothing else to do until THR decides our fate.

Post Script,

Who ever I gave my Grand Stock Tires to, can I use them for a weekend? I think it was Steve the # 48. Let me know Zoom.

Thanks Dan Monroe for the invite.

Which gears do I need to run CCs track, who's got some they want to sell and how many RRs want to go with me? Nothing else to do until THR decides our fate.

Post Script,

Who ever I gave my Grand Stock Tires to, can I use them for a weekend? I think it was Steve the # 48. Let me know Zoom.

Thanks Dan Monroe for the invite.

Jody, we ran a 6.90 final when we ran there.

Guest bigfat

Thanks Chase and Mickey. I don't know what that means though. What gear do I need to run with my turbo 350. Apologize for the ignorance.

Edited by bigfat

Guest bigfat
big a 4.56 will give you a 6.93 in second and a 4.30 will give you a 6.53 i have both for the 7.5 chevy rear let me know

although when i ran there i used a 4.10 in 2nd and turned 6100 rpm which gives you a 6.23

10-4 Rusty, Thanks. I've got an 8 1/2 in it right now but I do have a 7 1/2 at the shop. Give me a call or your # and I'll call you. 210.389.2406

Thanks to poorboy, keith garrett, chase, mickey and mona too.

What's the weather look like down there today and what's the forecast for tomorrow???

Got the gears in, Thanks to the generous help of my Pit Crew (Marc Roy), tonight/today. Put Tator's 4.10s in but I'll bring the 2.73s w/me, just need someone to press the bearing on for me when I get down there. Approximately 5:28 pm. 7200 might be a little high for my lil' 350.

jody no rain so far come on down ..my wife is scoreing tonight ..maybe i can get her to move you up on the finish order .unless you win ...lol just bring some of the green stuff ...lol.. i think you.ll do just fine ..its just like sas .only smaller ... make sure you have brakes ..

Poorboy you are wrong, that is a 50% chance that it WILL NOT rain ;) You can go to www.wunderground.com and use zip code 78405 to get the current radar image. It looks like it is all being pushed around us with this wind coming out of the south. I'll try to keep posting as much as I can today about the weather.

Thanks for all the info. I plan on leaving around 1:00. What is the best way to find out whether the track calls the race in the meantime? Is there a hotline number or something?

Thanks OT, it sucks being a floor sweeper again!

Thanks for all the info. I plan on leaving around 1:00. What is the best way to find out whether the track calls the race in the meantime? Is there a hotline number or something?

Thanks OT, it sucks being a floor sweeper again!

CHECK YOUR PM