USRA/San Antonio Speedway Drivers' Meeting

debwill

As announced in the Drivers' meeting at the track last Saturday night, there will be a meeting for all USRA and San Antonio Speedway Drivers and Car Owners tomorrow night (Wednesday, March 28) at SAS at 7:00 p.m. - under the grandstands.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John

We will post everything from the meeting tomorrow night or first thing Thursday morning.

Keep in mind guys this meeting is for registered drivers and owners ONLY. Drivers and Owners only will be allowed in.

Rick Day

Well can we just ask if its " Good News??? Bad News??? Or No News just Info and instructions???? "

Inquireing minds want to know!!! :) I will be there but damn the suspense is killing me, and yes its awesome to see the RR car count so high (shhhhhhhh 1 more RR car on the 7th) .... :) :)

a meetimg at this time has to make one that races there WORRY.this has happened thruout the years there many times.and it was never to say that things are so good purse will be raised.i hope for all that race there and enjoy the races there that its about good things coming up.but that would have happened in the OFF season.........frank t

As announced in the Drivers' meeting at the track last Saturday night, there will be a meeting for all USRA and San Antonio Speedway Drivers and Car Owners tomorrow night (Wednesday, March 28) at SAS at 7:00 p.m. - under the grandstands.

So I sell my drag car, buy two circle track cars, and the track shuts down. Now there's luck for you!!! Since I'm new at this...what do we do now...cry in our beer? Or call Thunder Hill and start a new class/club? And how does this affect TPS?

So I sell my drag car, buy two circle track cars, and the track shuts down. Now there's luck for you!!! Since I'm new at this...what do we do now...cry in our beer? Or call Thunder Hill and start a new class/club? And how does this affect TPS?

Definately call THR. Everybody won't get everyting they want, but I'll bet you they will be more than accomodating to you guys.

Sorry to say this Nick, but I think you mean to say no more racing in San Antonio at all. We will only have memories and dreams. (San Antonio Raceway does not count) Kyle is to far and dirt is not an option for most cars. Houston is a bill that local racing budgets can't afford. I really hope the track found out the same way the racers that race there did. One big butt surprise. Well I guess big money will win. I guess my employer will have the chance to buy that piece of land after all. Prime location.

Archived