I wonder who got fired at Toyota

CommonSenseRacing

I'm with you Aaron it's one thing to move someone,but another to turn them into the wall.

As far as Toyota racing in Cup goes and if you don't believe me do some checking,the

Toyotas are the only cars built here in the good old US.All three of the Chevy,Ford,and Dodge

is built outside the good old US.

but the money still goes over seas and effects our margin of export vs. import sales balance.

but i'm for toyota racing cup.........it's not the same old "good ol' boy" sport that alot of people want to take pride in and honor traditions , it is a millionares sport...........owned ,operated and including a majority of cafe lote drinking ,oat bran muffin eating fairy dust sprinklers. .....and i think toyota is alot LOT more all american than the na$car string pullers.

-and if mister boogity boogity has any more work done , pretty soon his eyes will be behind his ears.

What DW said was true... As far as the cars on the race track, the Toyota IS the only car made in the US... :(

I believe DW means the street versions of the different makes,but actually all the RACE CAR chassis and bodys are fabricated in the Good Ol' USA team shops,even Toyota's.They use the templates of the different manufactures to make them what they are.Now the engines parts are a whole different story.You know Jack Roush has mentioned how he feels about Toyota coming to Nascar and it didn't look good when his car sent a Toyota into the wall while his other car went on to win it :huh: .Have you driven A Ford lately.JMO

toyota probably figured they needed a big name promoter like mike he doesnt win much but his name is bigger .has all the connections with tv ,has a large sponsor .. and was able to pull in dale and ups .so id say they are smart .atliest for now ....winning races with mike maynot have been thier main goal looking at his past winning record ..

Archived