nicole smith

HiTech

Oldtimer is there anything on the net you don't know about? I know you can't have a job as much time as you spend on here. LOL

YES WHATEVER I HAVE A JOB .NEED SOME PARTS . LOL OOPS I FORGOT TO ANSWER THE OTHER PART OF YOUR QUESTION .THIER IS ONE THING I DONT KNOW FOR SURE ,JUST TO PROVE TO YOU I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING .HELL I DONT KNOW YOU .LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

blade,

your comments are uncalled for. How do you know anything about this lady?

Anna Nicole's Mother said the same thing...

The mother of former Playboy playmate and model Anna Nicole Smith blamed drugs today for her daughter's sudden death that ended an extraordinary tabloid life at just 39.

"I think she had too many drugs, just like Danny (Smith's late son)," her mother, Vergie Arthur, told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday. "I tried to warn her about drugs and the people she hung around with. She didn't listen.

"She was too drugged up."

Link

blade,

your comments are uncalled for. How do you know anything about this lady?

The same way we all do. She lived her life out in front of us. As they say she was famous for being famous.

I know she had a hard life and my condolences to her family, but I think blade was just pointing out the obvious that this woman burned the candle at both ends and was melting in the middle too. He wasn't judging her he was just pointing out the obvious.

KNIGHT THATS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE SAID SOMETHING THAT MOST POEPLE THINK .AND ITS ABOULT TIME SOME DIDNT LIKE WHAT YOU SAID INSTEAD OF IT BE.ING POINTED TOWARDS ME . DONT TRY AND STEAL MY SHOW .......................... WHAT EVER THE OUTCOME OF ALL THIS .AND ITS NOT GOING TO END SOON REMEMBER HOWARD HUGHS . WILL THERE BE A TRUE WINNER . THAT LITTLE GIRL WILL NOT HAVE HER MOM .AND ALL THIS BS AND MONEY WILL NOT HELP HER WITH THAT .

All anybody know's about this girl is, she wanted to be just like Marylin....she did it! RIP!

gunnar,

they said that many think she looked better than Marlyn... When she didn't have makeup on she actually looked pretty decent....

ot,

your the one man show... ain't nobody stealing that show....

knight,

just tell it like it is.... hey, i might be a lot late tomorrow... doing sugarland and tracy bird both.... (hi=jack) sorry folks...

RIP Anna Nicole.....

.............and marilyn was famous for her,,,,,,,,,,, acting?

you guys sound like a bunch of women discussing a soap opera...........oh , bless your hearts.

your right , usally when people die it makes me unhappy , and i try not to enjoy the circumstances.(no matter who they are). but if that's your bag , preach on brother. ;)

Archived