Pro-Cuts TX World Dirt Track Championships set for March

NickHolt

Pro-Cuts Texas World Dirt Track Championships

The Pro-Cuts Texas World Dirt Track Championship at the Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track has become one of the most attended and prestigious dirt track events in the United States. The event, which will be held March 1-3, 2007, attracts over 200 of the top Modified and Late Model drivers from Texas and throughout the south and Midwest. The event has continually grown in size and stature since its inception in 2004. The 2006 event drew 183 Modifieds and 50 SUPR Late Model competitors and over 10,000 spectators over the two days of racing action.

Tickets for the event are available at over sixty Pro Cuts locations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex beginning in mid-February. Purchase $15 of product or services at a Pro Cuts and receive two tickets to the event.

Click here to download the Pro-Cuts Texas World Dirt Track Championships entry form.

Schedule of Events

Thursday Registration 3:00pm

Haulers Enter Pits 5:00pm

Practice 7:00pm - 11:00pm

Friday Pit Gate Opens 10:00am

Practice 4:00pm

Racing 5:30pm

Saturday Pit Gate Opens 12:00pm

Practice 4:00pm

Racing 5:00pm

60 miles and no motel vs 180 and 2 nights motel

EEEEEEE--zakly

I think they'll get more than 22 SLM's too, there was 36 for the inaugural ASA race at SAS.

ummmmm.....heres a little pursuation to go to TMS, can I say Little rock Ar will be represented fan wise at this race for 2 days. hint hint who I will be picking up at the airport???

Archived