Mixing series

Bull10

Would any of you USRA truck racers out there be interested in running at Red River Speedway with USST? Depending on the USRA schedule of course. The rules for 2007 aren't out yet, but it'll basically be "run what ya brung". Maybe in Altus Ok? Tx vs. Ok? Check out www.racinxs.com for the current rules, the only change as of now is the BF Goodrich G-Force tire. Something to ponder, what series couldn't use a better count? Thanks for reading.

NOPE.......pretty much gotta run what you brung here. don't want to drive all the way to red river to see if i'm bringing a knife to a gun fight or not.

My post may have been misunderstood. The USST guys will be running ALL of the USST rules. "Run watcha brung" referred to the USRA trucks. The USST promoter (Eric) said he would let guys with former ARTS chassis come race a short track with whatever motor and tranny they wanted. He knows the USST's have more power and would like to even the playing field.

The last time the (ARTS) truck's ran with the big motor'ed USST guy's, they didnt do to bad. There "was" only a couple of em that where fast. The only thing was with them....they like to mix it up a bit. The hotel parking lot on Saturday morning after the friday nite race in Altus, looked like a war zone. Lots of duct tape and rivets being used. There was some torn up stuff. Now on Saturday nite.....Just ask Steve Green...DAMN!

Just ask Steve Green...DAMN!

something tells me he just mighta had it comin'...... ;) bad example gunnar.

Man shawn seems i remember many occasions were you may of had it coming as well but you know whats funny about that? Everytime the final outcome was you shooting the finger at someone. HAHAHA Get your trcuk ready and go race some races this year man!!!

J.C

but i was a man about it and would have the integrity to apologize , if it was my fault , and i never purposely did it.

but i gotta feeling that driving style just breeds in your stable between the 42 and the 54.....and that's ironic, i never considered that your style?

we might run some truck races , but i've got other interests now.

- it's all in fun , see ya at the track.

Other intrests huh, well since it breeds in my stable maybe that intrest of yours would be Outlaw SLM show that Doug and his guys are trying to put togeather, and maybe just maybe we will get a chance to race against each other. Or Better yet does anyone have a truck that needs a driver. I really wouldnt mind having another WINNING truck come out of my Stable.

Have a WONDERFUL New Years "CRAZY pony"

LOVE

J.C

PS : Do i still owe you some brake cleaner?? :ph34r:

it was meant as sarcasm.........aka- a joke . i don't like steve one shread of a bit , but i wouldn't wish him to get hurt.

but come to think of it ,he wouldn't think twice about doing it to someone else?

BUT ANYWAY....................no thanX durham , i'm not interested.

Not sure that we would make the trip, but then again if the sponsors want it who knows.... I have to say that in mixing series, the playing field has to be level. If that is to happen then we would want tires ahead of time so we could soak them ahead and not the day of the race. Also a 355 motor with a reworked 390 carb vs a 305 with a spec carb doesn't appeal to me either... Even though I think it was Gunnar that said there weren't that many fast USST trucks...

Wish you guys the best in 2007.... Happy New Year....

Mark

Although soaking the tires is allowed, the G-Force we have is a fairly soft compound and doesn't need soaked. The 390 cfm high compression engines are great, but they are gear restricted to level out with the pump gas engines. If anyone is interested I do make trips to Oklahoma City on occasion to work on my truck, and will be happy to bring you back some tires.

You crate guy's could bolt a 4 barrel on and go kik some butt...Roper... your stuff is fast..and if you have listen to the."ney sayers'" you could kik it............... IT'S IN YOUR BACK YARD!!!

btw...how much does it pay...to win???????? MIGHT HAVE TO FINANCE RUSTY TO GO KIK SOME BUTT.

Yea S/P........He has taken a few out...including Robert in Houston....totaly un called for..helped him clip his truck so he could make the next race..but let me ask u....is there anybody that you know of that everybody is in love with on the race track????? NO........I think you are one hell of a great person, and damn sure one hell of a race car driver.....have you ever rubbed some one the wrong way,,,,,yea...It's I guess what you call racing...love ya man, I mean it...HOPE YOU AND YOUR'S HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...

YOU REALLY ARE AN INSPIRATION TO MOST.....

Mark...you live in S/A....you dont make it there...j/k :lol::lol::lol::lol:

gunnar, i know... we are working on getting some $$$... I'm selling my Mustang and some property at Canyon Lake as well and going to do a budget... I'm hoping to race it this year, I'm trying to plan my trips to Japan and Mexico around the schedule for the trucks.... If not then it's going to become a planter in front of the new house in 2008....

got luv your fellow racers!

Mark

Archived