Pit Suite at THR

Yeah, but who's gonna clean up after all those animals? Noah?

Nick

I believe the length is three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits, and pretty good shelter from the rain. ;)

...BTW what the hell is a cubit!!!!

A cubit is an ancient measurement of length that had various meanings depending on which part of the ancient world you happen to live in. Probably was roughly the distance from an average person's elbow to the end of one of his/her fingers.

In the Genesis account of Noah's Ark, the Hebrew word cubit would be approximately 19 inches.

Nick

...BTW what the hell is a cubit!!!!

A cubit is an ancient measurement of length that had various meanings depending on which part of the ancient world you happen to live in. Probably was roughly the distance from an average person's elbow to the end of one of his/her fingers.

In the Genesis account of Noah's Ark, the Hebrew word cubit would be approximately 19 inches.

Nick

Nick,

Is there ahything you don't know?

Besides what a woman is thinking (No one knows that...)

Rosie - Believe me, there's lots of things I know very little about. Just ask my wife. LOL

Mel - Noah was way before my time. I learned my suspension stuff in Rome back when Julius and Brutus were sponsoring our LM Chariot. TxTom was our chief horsepower cleaner-upper...

Nick

Mel - Noah was way before my time. I learned my suspension stuff in Rome back when Julius and Brutus were sponsoring our LM Chariot. TxTom was our chief horsepower cleaner-upper...

Mel,

My job as horsepower cleaner-upper was my first official job in racing.

But, the pile of shituff I cleanered-uppered always seemed much larger if Nick had been there working on the chariot.......................

Mel,

But, the pile of shituff I cleanered-uppered always seemed much larger if Nick had been there working on the chariot.......................

Tom, Tom, Tom... how soon we forget. If you'll think back a few years, you'll remember that it was Oldtimer who worked on getting the most out of those pinto horses. And as we all well know, OT was able to get much more horsepower out of those pintos than anyone else... thus the need for an experienced horsepower cleaner upper like yourself. But Iwill say this, you could shovel that stuff pretty darn quick.

Nick

But Iwill say this, you could shovel that stuff pretty darn quick.

Still can, Nick. I have to be quick with some of the racers I currently hang around with.........

Mel,

Tom, Tom, Tom... how soon we forget. If you'll think back a few years, you'll remember that it was Oldtimer who worked on getting the most out of those pinto horses. And as we all well know, OT was able to get much more horsepower out of those pintos than anyone else... thus the need for an experienced horsepower cleaner upper like yourself. But Iwill say this, you could shovel that stuff pretty darn quick.

Nick

. ill you give 100 points for that one nick .lol

I'm not so sure, I always thought those chariots were front wheel drive. Oldtimer couldn't have anything to do with those. Maybe that was bofore you could use any powerplant and they didn't have to be from the same maunfacture....more research please..

back in those days you could either run fwd or rwd you could claim what ever fit your style .it was never figured out how to put the hourse power in the rear .drag links were invented back then also .if your motor wasnt running good or it back fired .that was where tom came into play . handing nick the poop wiper . that s when nick came up with wiper blades he would just cut off alittle here and there .they were sharp no need to shave after nick got through cleaning .hence shaveing cream was invented .and so on and so on .take thousands of years to tell the story of how nick and us .got raceing where it is today .we.ll be signing autographs at a race track near you .

I was wondering if having a spotter’s platform on top of the pit suites would be a good location. You would not actually stand on the roof, but a platform built using a portion of the roof as a guide. I think the view would be great. Also you would be right their when your car had to come into the pits for whatever reason. Sure would beat standing along the fence or crowding the remaining bleachers. What are your thoughts?

Archived