Fallout from Cup race

RodneyRodriguez

I just read on nascar.com that after today's race,

Kurt Busch's check finally got cashed ...

It has been well documented how Busch has mouthed off

about Jimmy(I Never Forget) Spencer because of on-track

incidents, well today when Busch ran out of gas again after the

race he ended up in front of Jimmy's hauler and after a little more bangin' today, Mr. Excitement went over and tried to move Kurt's

ears closer together with a nice jab into his car........

I guess we'll follow this story and see what happens next.

I guess Jimmy Spencer doesn't forget !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, all joking aside, they need to take some action against Spencer. There's no place for that type of behavior these days. What a coward - he could have at least let Kurt get out of his car. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

cs

Maybe Spencer will pick up a ride and a sponsor if Don King Ever gets into racing.

I agree this should never happen in a professional sporting series, assuming NASCAR is considered professional. Its road rage at its worst.

This kid had it coming though. Remember him "using" Robby Gordon when he needed a caution last year? And then telling the world that he did it!

He hasn't learned to control his tongue yet either.

He will learn eventually, where as Jimmy never will.

He will eventually grow up and become a great NASCAR driver, something Jimmy never did.

DG

ASSUALT charges thats milk and cookies racing.There will never be a real race car driver that will file assualt charges on another driver might get his butt whipped or can take it to the track but don,t don,t bring in the outside to do something that needs to be settled in house.

I know I've said this before, but I think that crap is bad for the sport overall. It trickles down to the local level, or worse yet to the kids watching. What would you do if you got spun, rubbed, whatever and your son came up and said, "Why don't you go punch him like Jimmy Spencer did?"

Then all it does it does is give shock reporters like Jim Rome ammunition to call racers, "lug wrench wielding rednecks", like he did back during the Gordon vs Gordon deal.

Just another black eye for the sport!

If it's like Texas law, Kurt will have the choice since they are not "family" members. If he doesn't wish to file, Spencer will not be charged. If he does wish to file, Spencer may or may not be charged - usually depending upon the D.A.'s review of all of the reports and statements.

edited info: After reading the story on NASCAR.com, the above may not be completely correct. Their story says that the D.A.'s office will make the call regardless of Kurt's wishes. Every state is different I suppose...

Chase

Archived