Special Thanks

Jason

As a rookie driver hardly knowing anything at all I have learned a TON so far this last half of the season. Just having a car out there requires HOURS and HOURS of work during the week. I just wanted to make this post to thank all of the people who have helped me out this year cause I was LOST.

Darin Leonard - Thanks for putting up with me and letting my car (Juanita) live at your house. I knew absolutely nothing and you've taught me a TON. Thanks for busting your ass so much trying to help me even after I "F" something up. Also thanks for so many spare parts.

Brandy Leonard (my real crew chief) - Thanks for putting up with mine and Darin's smart ass comments everyday. Your really the brains behind the operation. I need to get Owen to make your name in pink and put it on my car.

Lawrence Mikulencak - Thank you for helping me after my Powerglide exploded. Also thanks for all the tips and encouragement.

Special thanks to Steve Grantz, Chuck Perry, and James Parks for letting me borrow, buy, steal (Chuck will have your upper A-arm to you SOON) all kinds of parts after I go and tear something up.

Thank you to Gary Perry and Owen Pittman for taking a chance and opening the track. The track after all that new dirt was added is GREAT. Tacky is good. And thanks for the awesome decals Owen.

Thank you to everyone who has offered support, encouragment, tips, etc so far. Its been fun and see yall in 2 weeks in Mcallen.

J

Shawn Paul I am thinking about coming up. Havent seen a lot of you guys in a long time. I dont have an asphalt mod. I would be happy to run with the street stocks if someone could supply gears and tires. lol

J

Archived