ok hart

HiTech

now that we have poeple mad at us for highjacking other threads which is not our goal .ill start this one .what do you have to say for yourself hart .

OT,

We will be ready for them... Bring it on...

snipersmilie.gif

hey bullets cost money .so get out the bug spray . hey how come big fat is hideing .

Ok Lloyd since I cannot make the race why don't you cut a hole in your floor and add a seat to give you more pedal power,you know like the Flintstones. :P

nah that wont help him but you could cut the hole for randy .with his new motor he may need you to drag your butt on the pavement to slow him down .

Ok Lloyd since I cannot make the race why don't you cut a hole in your floor and add a seat to give you more pedal power,you know like the Flintstones. :P

nah that wont help him but you could cut the hole for randy .with his new motor he may need you to drag your butt on the pavement to slow him down .

i have a buddy who races in the truck series. he has a '56 oval window that is guaranteed to make your innered come out... it is full caged and was set up to run vintage roadcoarse.

anyone know randy's status?

he.s real low key .must be cutting out that hole .for 97 .you know you have to get those butt stoppers figure in .takes a while . thats a new meanning for flesh eater .or road rash .ouch .i dont know if you have to bleed those kind of brakes to get them to work .

he.s real low key .must be cutting out that hole .for 97 .you know you have to get those butt stoppers figure in .takes a while . thats a new meanning for flesh eater .or road rash .ouch .i dont know if you have to bleed those kind of brakes to get them to work .

They'll end up bleeding somehow or another. OUCH!!!!! Hurts thinking about it.

They'll end up bleeding somehow or another. OUCH!!!!! Hurts thinking about it.

if i ride with him and you see my dobbers dragging behind the car six feet then my diet is a sucksess just kind of reach up under the car and get knightblade to trim whats left off . :lol:

Archived