ok hart

HiTech

You guys just really have too much time on your hands. Bigfat had to get a real job, and does not have a computer in his truck. Ohhhhhhhh to bad.

I can think of some chores to take some of that time off your hands.

At least you are being civil and not bashing or annoying anyone. You do keep this site interesting. I am intertained by you guys and taught history by TxTom and Nick. Who says you need any other type of education? I'm still waiting for the math teacher (oh that would be Larry Bendele.) Now where is the English teacher? I think I have the opportunity to learn everything that I missed all those years ago in school.

You guys just really have too much time on your hands. Bigfat had to get a real job, and does not have a computer in his truck. Ohhhhhhhh to bad.

I can think of some chores to take some of that time off your hands.

At least you are being civil and not bashing or annoying anyone. You do keep this site interesting. I am intertained by you guys and taught history by TxTom and Nick. Who says you need any other type of education? I'm still waiting for the math teacher (oh that would be Larry Bendele.) Now where is the English teacher? I think I have the opportunity to learn everything that I missed all those years ago in school.

Well Mona, that is our goal, to educate and entertain...

Besides...You have a great number!! :D

One of these days I will stop in and say "Hi." Evertime we have been at SAS, you all looked way to busy, so I hated to stop and interupt!!

now that we have poeple mad at us for highjacking other threads which is not our goal .ill start this one .what do you have to say for yourself hart .

Oh they aren't mad, just entertained!! :D

Is it possible to hijack a thread that was created to use as an overflow from other hijacked threads?

If it can be done, we will find a way!!

:lol: BBBBWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Hey now thats not nice.. LoL LoL Its kinda hard to go over my head though I am 6'4" LoL.... Oh wait thats short for Athlete's though.. Oh wait I am no athlete anymore unless you consider beer drinking a sport... LoL J/K... LoL

Damn I havnt managed to hijack this yet, I must be slipping up... LoL LoL LoL

Hey now thats not nice.. LoL LoL Its kinda hard to go over my head though I am 6'4" LoL.... Oh wait thats short for Athlete's though.. Oh wait I am no athlete anymore unless you consider beer drinking a sport... LoL J/K... LoL

Damn I havnt managed to hijack this yet, I must be slipping up... LoL LoL LoL

Keep trying Shorty!!

LOL :P

Archived