Who's got it?

Tps_55

Well I mainly had some questions. If I did have a bug for circle track. Which would be the best for racing? I have a type iv carburated engine. How does that rate with the other engines for racing?

don to fast for you .but we would love to see you run with us .don just ask gb .

The type 4 engine is a laydown pancake engine and the main problem with using this motor is ther arent alot of racing parts for them,and what there is is very expensive as compared to the upright bug engine,the rules of the prosedans say it must be the same motor or configuration that came stock in the car,so I guess you could use it if you want to run a vw squareback type 4,but again the car, parts, are scarce and expensive.........hope this helps................Randy #53 Texas Pro Sedans

I am hopeing to make it up there.... It depends on the little woman at home... The guys at work a throwing their 5th annuall big holloween bash that night and she might make me take her to that since she had a blast last year at it... I am trying to figure out a way to do both... :)

Thanks Randy, I guess I will just leave it in my sandrail.

Oltimer,

I have never been in anything too fast, you should know that....well then again I have never driven one of your cars have I?..................NOT :P

lol i new you were good for a responce .

I will check today with Neil Upchurch and see who the new sign up is for the race,Neil did state he was waiting for a final entry to post the qualifying order for Thunderhill..............Man am I good or what!!!.......And if he doesnt come clean,I will know its a plot,maybe the new driver did not give a real name............maybe he will be driver "X"...........................we shall see............Randy :ph34r:

terry labonte .nope slick yeomans nope . i know its its its .who ever .

You guys remember ole "Crazy James"?

He could drive anything!

yes old crazy james was crazy .but he was smart .one year they painted his car pink. asked him why he told me they had to much to drink and one of there little girls wanted a pink car .or something like that ..that car was a favorite .and another year they painted the car checker board .and sold names in each square filled up would pay for the car that year .

Archived