Who's got it?

Tps_55

NICK!!!! Spill the beans!! Let us know.!!

Ok.. OK... So far we know it's not Randy Larson and it's not OT. And it's not Richard Petty.

You should be able to figure it all our with all those clues!

Nick

NICK!!!! Spill the beans!! Let us know.!!

Ok.. OK... So far we know it's not Randy Larson and it's not OT. And it's not Richard Petty.

You should be able to figure it all our with all those clues!

Nick

nick you devel it was you all along .bring it on dude .i want to see if you can drive .

You know I really concidered it, but too much money to run with you guys.... I already know what I would use for a car if I did make one too, just have to talk my bro-in-law out of one his....

Anyway too bad you guys can't run v6's.... I always wanted to take my z24 out there and see how fast it would go on track... LoL Convertable not good for raceing though... LOL + I blew the tranny in it street racing it... :( 1200 dollar repair for a 300 dollar car...

You know I really concidered it, but too much money to run with you guys.... I already know what I would use for a car if I did make one too, just have to talk my bro-in-law out of one his....

Anyway too bad you guys can't run v6's.... I always wanted to take my z24 out there and see how fast it would go on track... LoL Convertable not good for raceing though... LOL + I blew the tranny in it street racing it... :( 1200 dollar repair for a 300 dollar car...

Not completely true... the biggest cost is the tires, and except for lossing some this year due to on track flats, you can get a 1/2 season off a single set with a lighter car. Some get a full season. I think adam's ride is on its 4th or 5th year on the same set... :lol::lol::lol:

Now engine costs, it depends... VW's and Fords may be a bit pricey, but Honda parts are plentful and fairly bullet proof all in stock form. I have nothing but stock Honda parts in mine, and it is pretty fast. Not the fastest, but still capable of winning on any given night.

So who is your bro-in-law, and what kind of cars does he have...??

I know what you mean ion seeing what your street car could do. I have had a few I would have liked to have tried out on a track...

Archived