Just wondering?

Tps_55

I usually remove double posts. Any response pointing out the double post makes no sense once the double post is removed so I usually remove those too.

Nick,

At first, after reading your response to the now non-existant double post, and the equally extinct double post reply post, I was wondering if your post about the removal of the double post and the double post reply post would also now not really make sense.

But then, if you were to remove your post about the removal of the double post and the double post reply post, then my post about your post about the removal of the double post and the double post reply post would no longer make any sense, either.

So, in the spirit of forum discussion sensibility, I feel it would be appropriate for you to leave both my post and your post about the removal of the double post and the double post reply post as it is currently posted.

Tom

Tom,

I totally agree. You sure make good sense sometimes.

But I did remove Brad Bush's latest double post which was obviously a valid attempt to test the double post removal capabilities of the double post removal team. I suppose it's just in case he were to double post sometime in response to a doubled-up double post with a clearly written response to the eficacy of double post removals in the first place. Clearly, this test was doubly important, relative to other double posts that have been removed, since we all now fully understand the double post removal process that probably should have been double posted on its own before all this double post talk doubled up.

Nick

A test of ?

I posted the same thing to make sure Nick was still breathing.

On that note...the post now does not make sense as a single post due to the fact it was meant to be a double post and has been edited down to the single post format.

thread hijacked :ph34r:

On that note...the post now does not make sense as a single post

Very true, Brad,

But now your post that no longer makes sense actually now makes sense in the sense that it now appears to be a post that you would be capable of posting, since we all know that you don't make any kind of sense, except for nonsense.

I hope that clears it up for you Brad!

Sensibly yours,

Tom

hey loyd maybe you bought lannys bug your crew has a pick of it with your number on there.. hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm coincidence i think not!!!!!!

Hmmm, that is verrrrrryyyyy interesting.

What is that old saying...If you cannot beat them...try harder....no, no, no, that wasn't it. If you cannot beat them, leave...no, no, no, that wasn't it either. Oh what was that ole saying anyway??? :blink:

man loyd those are all good ones but what i think you mean is "If you cant beat them, get out of the way" lol :P

Well if I can keep the car cool, and the tires aired up, and the carb from choking, I will be happy to stay out of your way...way ahead that is!! :P

Now what was that saying...If you can't beat them.... JOIN THEM....????

Now I know it wasn't that!!! :o

Archived