Kyle West race on SPEED NOW!

Jason

Well that was eventful. Lap car minds his own business and the 62 jams it in there and pushes the 2 up the track for the win. It was funny when the 62 said that the lap car wouldn't get out of their way. Where was he supposed to go???? The BMX Track???

I noticed that they didn't use much brake until the last few laps. Watch the nose dive on turn entry.

They had a little lesson on that with about 70 to go I think. They said that they used a LOT of brakes at a track like that. They use extra super heavy duty mamba jamba rotors (not sure if that is the scientific term). But the spotters were telling them that it was time to get up on the wheel. So I'm sure they were pushing the hell outa em' in the last 10 or so laps. Still looked slo mo.

those are very heavy cars compared to a super l.m..............they where kinda slow (relative speaking toward super l.m.'s) but a good race is good no matter what the speed.

the turtle beat the rabbit didn't he , and hell we all still talk about that.

those are very heavy cars compared to a super l.m..............they where kinda slow (relative speaking toward super l.m.'s) but a good race is good no matter what the speed.

I think that story has changed quite a bit over the years. The rabbit actually won but he got DQed. Ego too big.

I think that story has changed quite a bit over the years. The rabbit actually won but he got DQed. Ego too big.

i heard elmer fud juiced him . now we know the rest of the story .

Archived