TPS - $1,000 to win

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oldtimer hope everything goes ok with the testing of the car and have a good run on sat.Good luck to all tps drivers and crews. Its going to be a good race. Hope everone can drive it on the trailer at the end of the night.

thanks i cant drive 55 all everyone has to do is move over for us .problem solved .no dents :D that daggum track is been a thorn in our side .we want to finish the season with a win ...................... and so does 28 other cars .i believe the d.and s guys have won them all that s don and sergio . we cant let them have all the fun .

hey ot your not supposed to tell evryone my secret :ph34r:

well hell you didnt pay me yesterday to keep that secret .so if you dont pay on time i open up and let the world know . now maybe you.ll pay hell it was only 55 dallors .i charge by the numbers on your car ..now if i could just get 70. 78 .97 id have it made .come on guys its a bargain for me to keep your secrets .

hey ot your not supposed to tell evryone my secret :ph34r:

well hell you didnt pay me yesterday to keep that secret .so if you dont pay on time i open up and let the world know . now maybe you.ll pay hell it was only 55 dallors .i charge by the numbers on your car ..now if i could just get 70. 78 .97 id have it made .come on guys its a bargain for me to keep your secrets .

No money from me, I don't have any secrets.

2 more days :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: and all the questions will be answered..............will the aircooleds make a good showing so all the others will have something to ponder over the off season???will this be the race of all races???will there be a 3-wide finish that can be only determined by someone in the crowds camera capturing it?????......................stay tuned 2 days away................Randy :ph34r:

I will finally be putting it in ,in the morning,hopefully by afternoon,my neighbors will be saying "what the h--- is that","is there a low flying rocket nearby" and why?is Randy Larsen jumping up and down on top of his house saying"IT RUNS,IT RUNS,IT RUNS....................Randy :D

better add a parachute .they have a 500 foot no fly zone at thunder hill .so we going to have to call you rocket man from now on .55 78 ill give you guys a discount for your secrets .

I will finally be putting it in ,in the morning,hopefully by afternoon,my neighbors will be saying "what the h--- is that","is there a low flying rocket nearby" and why?is Randy Larsen jumping up and down on top of his house saying"IT RUNS,IT RUNS,IT RUNS....................Randy :D

better add a parachute .they have a 500 foot no fly zone at thunder hill .so we going to have to call you rocket man from now on .55 78 ill give you guys a discount for your secrets .

My secret isn't so secret, so there's no need to say anything.

what in the world happend to our rice burner .he.s been awfull ssssssssshhhhhhhhh lately .whats he cooking up fur us .

Sorry - got a bug problem, and know it ain't a VW. Sinuses clogged up earlier in the week and I have been just laying low, drinking hot tea, eating Vitamin "C", etc.

...and Yes I will be at THR with the Honda. It is about ready to go!!!

Besides, we're too busy working on the secret weapon..

what do you know aboult anything . with your daddy wanting me to build him a fast car tells. me something .lol seems you,d be number two crew if i step in .which is not in the near future that i know of .you need to pay attention to what your car owner is saying on here .well good luck maybe one of these water spitters will win .

Besides, we're too busy working on the secret weapon..

what do you know aboult anything . with your daddy wanting me to build him a fast car tells. me something .lol seems you,d be number two crew if i step in .which is not in the near future that i know of .you need to pay attention to what your car owner is saying on here .well good luck maybe one of these water spitters will win .

OT - ???

:blink:

well hart if you dont park next to us .then ill know you are mad .jk just had to rattle crew up alittle bit .and now you.ll really want to beat us for sure . :D dont spank me to hard . ;) its going to be a fun weekend i hope everyone can load up and be happy .we need five wide raceing and i know you love to run out in no mans land .so it wont be a problem for you .if you see the rust line fadeing that far out you know there is beatle juice on the track . randy hows that bug running .

Archived