TPS - $1,000 to win

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey thats not cool calling me a bugger.....lol but i guess thats what i will be,  Ilove it, until someone in the nextel cup offers me a ride. Hey a guy can dream cant he. :lol:

Confucius Say: It is far better to be called a "bugger" than a "booger"!!

:blink:

:lol::lol::lol: That's a good one.

KA-CHOW!!!!

KA-CHOW!!!!

Adam - When that movie came out, Disney had an interesting advertising program...they bought the stars out. They built full size (running) replicas of some of the cars. McQueen was a 1978 Trans Am that they built a fiberglass body over it. (The Mater truck was the coolest.)

Anyway, you should convince Neil to let you run a McQueen fiberglass body on the bug, and change your number to 95. That would be pretty cool to see.... :P

KA-CHOW!!!!

Adam - When that movie came out, Disney had an interesting advertising program...they bought the stars out. They built full size (running) replicas of some of the cars. McQueen was a 1978 Trans Am that they built a fiberglass body over it. (The Mater truck was the coolest.)

Anyway, you should convince Neil to let you run a McQueen fiberglass body on the bug, and change your number to 95. That would be pretty cool to see.... :P

I'd also have to talk it over with Mike seeing as he's the car owner. And at least earlier in the season, I was having to turn right to keep from going too left, lol. Something to think about though, plus I'd be able to compete with Randy for most popular racecar, lol.

Well it looks lik I will get to watch you guys now for the last race and get ready for next year. Needs new starter gear for the flywheel and another starter,besides a bigger radiator.and maybe a rear main seal.Gives me a excuse to put the good engine back in.

Well it looks lik I will get to watch you guys now for the last race and get ready for next year. Needs new starter gear for the flywheel and another starter,besides a bigger radiator.and maybe a rear main seal.Gives me a excuse to put the good engine back in.

turn the ring gear around if it is the kind you can replace .if it is stock you can do it .

hey i got a question will tps allow someone to run that great big bug on there roof

Not sure.

Back in CA, there was this pest control company that had this statue of a guy with a hammer behind his back talking to a little bug. That would be pretty to cool for one of the fords to run on its roof!! LOL :lol::lol:

To all bug drivers, just in good fun...

post-25-1161179390.jpg

i could see the headlines now ford on its roof man with hammer smashed .bug to small to be crushed from crash . last seen walking away from crash towards all the buggers who gained up on said ford .to thank them .got to watch out they are getting to be to many bugs now . like i said they are going to beat us with numbers .

hey i got a question will tps allow someone to run that great big bug on there roof

now does anyone remember that car . that was the last mustang steve and i built for him .that was a really good car .lalo had it last till the throttle stuck and put it in never race again grave yard .but i know the cage is running in someones mustang now .

yea it was a good car  the  last car i drove in a race it  was fast for a cast iron head

kind of gets your juices flowing dont it . the urge is like an itch .scratch it

OT - Did you drink too much Coffee this morning??? :P

nah lack of . dont drink coffee or beer or whiskey .

took our motor apart to night .seems the motor man must have been asleep .when i put it togetther i did not devide my rings apart on number three . just alittle blow by and loss of power .so im happy be ready for kyle with more power .good for us bad for others i hope .

I AM SCARED OF THAT O.T. WE WERE RUNING ON THREE CYL. TWO FLATS . LOW OIL. NO BRAKES WHAT ELSE. NO EXCUSES EVERY BODY HAS PROBLEMS. L.O.L LETS GO RACING

hey smart a..s figured you would pop in .no excuses there bulb just glad to find it .happy happy happy lol.

Archived