THR rained out

Truck99

9 INCH WAS OK'D TO RUN THIS YEAR. I THINK WALTONS THE ONLY ONE TO PONY UP THIS YEAR, AND PAY THE MONEY. I GAVE 1,700.00 TODAY TO HAVE ONE. ITS PROBABLY BULLETT PROOF.WE AT EXCEL MOTOR SPORTS SHOULD BE LEADING THE POINTS. RAN 7 RACES FINISHED TWO. OH BY THE WAY WE WON BOTH. HOPE TO BE BACK AND DOMINATE THE REST OF THE YEAR. ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO THANK THE GARRETTS FOR KEEPING US IN THE HUNT. :D

I'm with Gundog... those worried about water in the infield need to reconsider the hobby they have. Learn how to stay out of it or find a wall.

I think it was called a bit early... what a shame they couldn't wait it out a bit. Oh well... nothing like spending 10-11 hours on the road to see a practice session.

I race dirt cars around E. Tx and D/FW when I have the money. Just trying to help Jon T. and the guys however I can.

Wall Killer, you should have hauled butt down to SAS, only about another hour and a half. At least you could have watched some features.

Not stray from the subject, but do you have Armadillo Nationals results/qualifiers for the TMS dirt track race? PM or E-mail them if ya do please. I can't find anything anywhere. Thanx.

Archived