THR rained out

Truck99

next time the romco/tsrs/tams are in sa-thunder hill ought to take the nite off-save us all some $$$-i've run tracks where it rained and we started late and raced,like we did a few weeks ago at thr.Hell, there was only 4 classes running-wouldnt of took long to run em even if you started late-with what was there,we could of started later and finished at 10pm- as we were leaving the hill, we told at least 15 cars of people it was cancelled-they asked why- we told em if you got to get your fix, go to sa-that's where everybody went-damn 2 rain out in 2 weeks-

The sad part is that the big storm they were watching on the radar just died down and went away. But, it probably was a good idea to cancel. The infield was probably a mess with all the rain we have had this week, it probably just counld'nt dry out.

Think I should say probably one more time? LOL

:)

The infield at THR just plain took too much water this past week. And the 30 minutes of rain they got today made the infield sloppy. The emergency vehicles or race cars getting back on track after an infield excursion would have made a mess on the track.

Brian did the right thing by calling it even though it means TPS goes back next week for our rain date..

Nick Holt

JR, I don't know if it was a good call or not. If it were my pocket book running that track, I would probably think it was a good call. Otherwise, I wish we would have raced. I live about 3 miles from the track, and right now, blue skies are a plenty.

I wonder if we'll get any rainout dates near the end of the season. With the street stock points as close as they are, I'm sure more than a few drivers are going to pray for rainout dates.

Chase

good point kathy i was just tring to think of was the guys would be able to race , and paving the infeild would cost to much . you might tell brain to see if he can find a paving company to sponser the track and pave the infeild for the sponrship for next sesson.

Archived