DVD's Received in the Desert

Desert COP

:D Thank You Thad Yousling from Pflugerville,

Just received a package with 5 DVD's of action packed racing from SAS. As soon as we finish watching the ones from Speedway Videos we'll dig into these. Truck races should be awesome to watch as well. WOW, thanks a million. Thank all of you from all of us. :D

:P Christmas in the Desert has come early and we really like the races. Since they are so close to home I actually recognize some of the names on the cars at SAS. :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

OSC(SW) Dennis J Ward

Senior Enlisted Advisor

Expeditionary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601-4701

dennis.ward@me.navy.mil

:D Thank You Thad Yousling from Pflugerville,

Just received a package with 5 DVD's of action packed racing from SAS. As soon as we finish watching the ones from Speedway Videos we'll dig into these. Truck races should be awesome to watch as well. WOW, thanks a million. Thank all of you from all of us. :D

:P Christmas in the Desert has come early and we really like the races. Since they are so close to home I actually recognize some of the names on the cars at SAS. :P

OSC(SW) Dennis J Ward

Senior Enlisted Advisor

Expeditionary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601-4701

dennis.ward@me.navy.mil

Hey Dennis,

Just wanted to point out, that Oldtimer deserves some thanks for the DVD set from OktoberFast. He worked it all out with Thad (aka VideoGuy!!) ;)

well thanks hart but i just asked .if he would send some over to cop .and i would help pay for the cost .and he was kind enough to do so and take care of the exspence. but my offer is still there for the cost . so i give thad the credit . and you for your help in this . so thank you also from me thad . hey desert maybe you guys can make some kind of video if that is posible and bring it home with you so we could see it .the fun side that is .and your welcomed .you men deserve everything that we can provide to yah . wether its laughs .bitching . crying .videos .smart stuff stupid stuff or just plain old stuff stuff . you men deserve the STUFF :)

• 2 weeks later...

:P Thad,

Just finished watching the videos you sent and they were awesome including the sound. Thanks again for all your support and the folks at SAS for the additional videos we just received (from the Moore Family) on Friday. We've watched so much racing, that some of my marines are going to come to Corpus Christi to see the stuff live. I offered up my backyard to park their RV in while they stay. Thanks Again! :P

Archived