Thunderhill live TV

4rd4life

Ya'll may be interested to know that besides Tavo, who hails from Austin, another old Texas racer, Mark Schulz from Sanger, wil be attempting his first race. Old timers will remember him in the TIDA and ROMCO series as #25.

He wil be a car # 33.

Racing on HD is unbelievable.You can make out every little detail.Example:the dirt and stones falling off of the surface of the tires as the cars roll along under caution/the drivers eyes as they exit the turns/the oil and dirt that builds up on the paint/the steam swirling high in the sky after a wreck.Thanks to Mark Cuban,it's almost like being there live.The only thing they need to work on are the smells that are always prevelant at a race.lol odor emiters on your big screen...it's possible...they are putting that tech in stores all over the place as we speak.the air in there stores isn't what it seems anymore. B)

That's an easy fix Turbo ................ Just go to the kitchen, put two big pots on to boil. In one, fill it with old crankcase sludge and a little brake fluid for seasoning. The other, put in water and stir in some assorted nuts bolts, pieces of old tire, scraps of copper, brass and iron and a dash of ben gay to burn you eyes. I don't recommend any gasoline.

Bring both to a rolling boil, then turn the heat down to simmer and allow to cook throughout the race. You'll love it!

Then be prepared to be served with divorce papers first thing Monday morning! :lol::lol::lol:

Since I show my face on Speed from time to time(had to throw that in there),thru my sources,it will be shown on October 12th at 5:30pm ET(that's 4:30 here) on SpeedTV on their show called "Racing Across America"

Archived