Are you racing next season?

zoom

With the end of the racing season in full view, I was reviewing my year and looking to what I would do next year. Having done that, and to go along with the discussions of low fan and car counts, who is not racing next season. And who is. Are you changing class? Changing track?

Please respond and give some reasons if you can. I think this would be pretty interesting

Thanks

Man...I thought racing season was just getting started...j/k...We're booked until December!!!!

As far as next year, we'll definitely be racing. We're even adding a new car to our fleet with our daughter who will start racing in junior mini's at HOT. So far, our plans are to run the junior mini's and IMCA Hobby at HOT and Super Stock at Texana.

I'm planning on racing my Street Stock as much as I can. I'm also building a Grand Stock for my oldest daughter to race. For those of you that know the # 19 Hobby Stock that hasn't been out for a couple of seasons (Won 2 Championships) I will be advertising it for the owner because it doesn't need to be sitting in the garage any longer.

My brother Geoge and I will be back in the Roadrunner class next year with two cars #31 & #13. I got the opportunity to buy back the car I won the WOW Championship with in 2004 so now it's time to really learn how to drive a racecar.

George will be back hopefully fulltime next season as for myself I just wanna have fun!

We are doing away with silver and the #8, two things you will never see on our cars again.................................BAD jew jews

We will hopefully have our #32 Road Runner ready by next season... If not by the begining of the season atleast by the 3rd race it should be ready...

Looking forward to being a fresh rookie into racing..... :) :) :) :) :)

PS anyone with knowlege of building a car that has time on weekends to help is greatly appreciated... We are really new to this and can use any expertise help we can get...

2007 TPS Rookie Season

I'll be racing in the Harry Osburns 3rd car. I'll be racing the final race this year at Thunderhill and all of next season. The final race this year will be Ford Probe sheetmetal...but next year will be a Mustang body!

arials old car i suppose .good car .

Starting my sophmore season in 2007 in TPS. Now that I've had an up and down year this year, maybe I'll be able to bypass the "sophmore slump". But, next year, aiming for a top 10 points finish and at least one win with that bug.

thats posible .just take herbie .away from you know who.but really i believe you can do it .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived