WATCH NEWS 9 TONIGHT (8/12) AT 10:26P!

debwill

Here's the response I got from News 9 today regarding the story and footage from San Antonio Speedway last Saturday night:

I WILL BE PUTTING THE JUSTIN OATES STORY TOGETHER TODAY AND TYING THE HEAT OF THE TRACK INTO AS WELL...WE HOPE TO PUT ON TONIGHT BY 10:26PM AND IT WILL RERUN EVERY HOUR AT THAT TIME UP UNTIL 4AM...I WILL CALL YOU LATER TODAY TO CONFIRM...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ON SATURDAY...NOT EVEN THE SPURS TREAT THE MEDIA THAT WELL....THANKS AGAIN!

Alex Balekian

Sports Reporter/Anchor

(210) 581-9939 Office

(210) 581-5632 Fax

Here's what I got from the website . . . not sure if it helps. It's not PBS or KLRN.

News 9 San Antonio launched on April 4, 2003, and is San Antonio's first and only 24-hour, 7-day-a-week local news channel. News 9 San Antonio is one of eight local news channels operated by AOL Time Warner's regional cable companies.

Here's their website link if you need more information:

News 9 San Antonio

Debbie

Kinda funny but worth noting I was able to thank Alex directly after I saw him at HEB the other night. He told me he had a great time although you wont be seeing him in a car again. I did ask him if they would think about doing results on their show so the seed has been planted just need to get everyone to let him know we care ....

Marc

Archived