To all local promoters

dancer52

I have posted a link to the arklatex tracks factory stocks results for a regular night, this track has more factory stock racecars than most tracks here have cars....maybe you guys need to look at their rules. They have so many cars they had 3 a-mains over 60 cars in one class, and from what I hear the track across town has as many in ther factory stock class.

http://elbowsup.donutsdesigns.com/phpbb/vi...opic.php?t=6250

In less it as change alot since last year, they always usually have a low turn out at the gates. I have been to that track many of times and they always have car count, but never really a large fan base. It isnt a real fan friendly track either.

i am with you aj i would drive 5 hours to a track for a payout of 50 bucks i dont care if i raced for nothin just because most dirt tracks have no political bs no favorites and all fun damn i love dirt................................ oh yea i am about to get the black beast back out and come play with yall again

I didnt just mean a common set of rules....I do like imca hobby and stock car rules...but they are both too expensive for a low level class. I mean a GOOD set of rules. grandstocks are close, but the stupid wheelbase rules throw them out. (not to mention most of the cages are not safe) but for dirt these are the best pure stock rules that I have ever seen. I am sure some form of these would work for asphalt....(but real race cars run on dirt)...lol

Archived