hobby race kyle

osbornefan04

i personally think that the track finally did a good job and ejected the 44 car from the hobby race after he got out of his car and went over to the 10 car.................. i guess he thought the 10 car intentionally broke his axle to take him out ................... well any ways good job to the crew and a fine job of racing all in all at the track with th exception of the black car in street stock blocking the 73 car o well hey ace44 if that is you that drives the 44 hobby read your signature

Hummmm I am not going to comment on the 44's actions..

I do want to say... With only 7 cars starting the feature there was no shortage of action!!!!

It was a blast to mix it up with the likes of Gary C. Sr. and Joey T. I wish that Rick L.'s car was running better..

Because it would have been a battle...

Also like the Thank Rick L. Terry T. and Dale C. for their help during intermission... IT WAS A BLAST with those Kids!!!!!

Trevor was laughing so hard when Terry started "Cleaning his tires" right beside him...

1. 44 Gary Chancellor Jr. 843

2. 4 Gary Chancellor 813

3. 14 Joey Tschoerner 777

4. 25 Rick Latimer® 705

5. 50 Aaron Brungot® 647

6. 20 Steve Joyce® 543

7. 04 Steve Osborne® 510

Ya I am over it osb fan and one more race and it will be over :lol: . And the axle on the 10 car broke as a result not as the cause of the wreck he turned into me ...... :P

i dont disagree with you legacy but that does not give him the right to get out of his car this is a message ace sent me..............................................................................

..................... First of all you are not much of a osbornefan if you think I need to be ejected we race together out of the same shop and as much as I have done to help him , you dont have a clue. I would like to know why you think I have done anything wrong to be ejected ,execpt get out of my car , yes that is where I screwed up but as far the axle breaking that was a result of him turning down into me not the cause!! I was wathching him as I went under him and he was looking at me when I got beside him I watched him turn strait down into me. Just what I know from being there not across the track in the stands!!

............................... well if yall race togethjer why do you beat your way around him instead of drive around him if i am not mistaken you are the points leader? so that means that you have a fairly fast car and you seem to be able to drive it fairly, sometimes, but other times, you just kinda have a brain fart or a momentary lapse of intelligence and after that display last night i would not tell anyone that yall are based out of the same shop cause that was no kind of display of team work or hell for that matter i would have said you let someone else drive last night cause you beat your way around "threw" everyone on the track but this is all from the stands point of view and what do i know i am just an osbornefan stuck here in the stands "watching you beat your way threw the field"

When I hit steven it was because we where bumper to bumper racing and his motor stopped going into turn 1 causing a train reaction I was trying to stop but got drove through him by the rest of the cars behind us not having time to check up that should have been obvious by the damage to the rear of my car. I know you couldnt tell his motor broke before all that happend from the stands it looked like I just was pushing him out of the way that was not the case ! And as far as beating way to the front I didnt touch anyone till Steven broke a motor,and if you have ever watched me drive if I do hit someone its because I got in to hard and I always let them regain their spot. I dont bump and run by getting to the front if you noticed I pass on the outside most of the time!

ok so you may be right but what is the excuse for the other races when you hit him and everyone else i mean i seen you slam the 4 car in the feature last night and ................ isnt he your dad? it seems that you have kind of gottin out of control and dont care for anyone if they are standing in your way of the championship well i hope you sleep well at night noing that you are based out of the same shop and also the same blood and dont have any problems with slamming them in the turns and straits and no regard for other people safety on the track

ACE44. Just SO U KNOW.... the #10 car broke tha axle first.. it was NOT the result of anything.. it broke on the right side. not the left. and b/c u were in the car, you wouldn't know.... but it had sparked a few times.. before it happened. so how about you not jump to conclusions.. and.. as for the points race, the season is not over yet... points are still close.. and anythin can happen. and... what was the bumping under caution about???

No one but the drivers know for sure what happened, and sometimes they are not real sure. What has happened in the past, last week and any other weeks, is simply that ----- THE PAST. Let it go and move on, this does not do anyone anygood. This is supposed to be fun for the drivers and the fans. Everyone in every class needs to get out there and drive clean and have fun. Just my 02 worth.

debbie,

I just want to put this out there so not everyone thinks the class are a bunch of rough drivers.....

"Everyone in every class needs to get out there and drive clean and have fun. Just my 02 worth."

I personally had a blast saturday.. and i think the 25 would say he did too... *(not speaking for him solely going by the grin on his face)

I do my best to drive everyone as clean as possible... if i get beat in a corner.. i hold my line and race for it back... Several others are the same way... there are only a few that i would say i have issues with...

Bumping is part of racing... we all know that... (no brake lights in the cars) What happened off turn 2 when steve's car died...

Part of racing too.. he actually warned me and several others about his car issue... Most of the damage to the 44 happened in that turn 2 "PILE UP" i know i have work to do on mine...

The 10 cars' axle most likely broke due to the impact with my front bumper during the heat race...if you look at Jeff G.'s pictures you and see my bumper before and after... and the contact was fromt the RF all the way to RR tire.. along my bumper...

As for rough driving... i was racing on saturday with a bent rear frame... all because of "Several" hard hits to the rear of my car to move me up out of the groove... in previous races's...

Aaron, If I made it sound like everyone is out there rough driving, i do apologize to you and anyone else I may have offended. You drove a very good race. I'm only saying everyone will have their own view on things, why get on here and make a big public deal about it,(do not mean anything bad about you at all). That is why I usually just read this forum and not post because everyone takes things personally and it becomes like a childs blame game of he said -- she said.

in kyle we may have lost the tps race for someone droped oil .last saterday took our other car ran cc someone forgot to tighten there oil drain plug and dump oil all over the place .our car hit the wall with a brand new fender .not happy but it happends did we blame it on someone nope .just went with the flow .if you race wth drivers for awhile then you know by now how they drive .things happen.

gee abrungot those several hits wouldnt have anything to do with the 44 cars driving style now would it??????????????????? i never said the whole class was rough drivers just one car and from my point of view "here in the stands" as it was put i think he should have been ejected for the night and the next race as well ................... hasnt someone posted on here that he was on probation for rough driving before............................ what else do you need to know ................. i have talked to several drivers and they all said they had no comment on his driving style said he was a good driver just poor style.................... anywho just my 2 pennies worth dont mean squat but hey you never know

:lol::lol::lol: I have been hit more than I have hit anyone this year that should be obvious all the damage to my car is in the rear.Tracy if that is the case I will apoligize to you and your dad for the conclusion I made thats what I saw , thats why I asked Teery what he was doing not anything else when I got out of my car.Also the bumping under caution the first time was my fault I was trying to catch up to everyone during the caution and missed judged slowing down. Then I got back up to him and he brake checked and I bumped him again , then I did on my own on purpose on more time , SORRY. Like I posted before feel free to call my number is posted above.......Arron I dont think we have had any problem ,and the body damage yes it happened when steven stauled, the bent spindel,bent spring pocket ,broke shock,bent a-arm, and broke both upper trailing arms on rear end, happend in the wreck with Terry and I.Oh ya Tracy , you are right about the points race one more race and I have a lot of things to fix and get back the way they where so I can try to do my best and not " beat my way to the front" for the last race.

ok nickholt i am sorry but just let me post this one last thing from thrs rule book

Each driver is responsible for the conduct of their pit crew and anyone signing-in on their race car.

Pit crews and drivers should stay in their respective pit areas.

If trouble starts in another pit area and you are there you will be considered at fault.

Fighting will result in expulsion for the race night and/or suspension from future events.

Fighters may be subject to a cash fine of up to $500.00. The fine money shall be deposited into the driver's point fund.

Any driver involved in an altercation on the track, such as throwing a helmet, steering wheel, obscene gestures, recklessness or fighting may be subject to disqualification for the night and forfeit all points and purse money for the night.

Any driver involved in an altercation on the track may be subject to a $500.00 cash fine. The fine money shall be deposited into the driver's point fund.

If a driver is expelled for the night, the car is also expelled for the night.

Ok osb fan what part of that is the problem I didnt fight throw anything ,do anything obscene, or anything reckless all I did was get out of my car and went over to the 10 car and asked him what happened he said his axle broke I went back to my car and went to the pits. If you have anything to say why dont you call 663-1327 .ACE

Archived