Two Groove Track

Mike Riley

I just wanted to commend Gary and Owen on the track last night. The high side was fast, which allowed for some high side passing, including the pass for the lead in the Modifieds. Way to go Steve Whiteaker Jr! And, Dustin, good to see you here this weekend. We all look forward to seeing you back real soon...BE SAFE.

Oh, and I can't forget the pass through the dust cloud by Steve Whiteaker Sr in the Limiteds. What an awesome high side pass!

Track was awesome. Had a 4th place car maybe a 3rd place car but messed up. LR was flat when loading it on the trailer so maybe thats why it got SO loooooooose. Glad to see the track stick by their rules in tech and get rid of someone who wasn't legal. Great job Owen and Gary.

J

That pass by Whiteaker Jr. was awesome. Those cars he passed were driven by some top notch drivers as well which makes it even more impressive.It's going to be fun to watch this kid and see just how far he can go.Definately a lot of potential there.

The track was awesome last night, great job by Owen and crew setting it up. Two good grooves to race in.....funny how the the 38 still couldnt pass anyone all night without running over them.... I'll double check, but I think the brake is the one in the center. Maybe that pedal is an option in the Hughes chassis, or maybe it's just a driver that doesn't know how to use it......

The track was good ,,, i put a new setup on my car to fit the track how its been and car didnt like it at all but it was fun .and congrats to Will on the win in thunders and Steve jr on a awsome win and Steve sr and 3D on the win also ... time to put the other set up back on car :D

hey ,jbarnec just admit it you where just in the way again as allways [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/13/06]  

If you have a problem with someone's behavior, please take it up with them somewhere else.

Thanks.

:D Glade you guys enjoyed the track.

I tore it up Monday, reworked it all week and hoped that all the "Holes" were gone.

Guess you noticed the piles of dirt in the parking area, outside the gate......that's my task for the next 2 weeks while we're off, to get that all worked in and continue to make this the "Best Dirt Track".

Glade to see that you noticed the difference

I'll be out there all day (8am - 7pm) Mon - Sat for those who wants to come Play in the Dirt.......Anyone who knows where I can get a Front loader.....Call me at 765-9022, that would sure make things easier

Thanks again

Gary

Sat. was the first time I have been to the track since it reopened, I normal race at Texana in the late model class. I would like to say that this is how a track should be run. I was with a dwarf car and attended the drivers meeting and was very much impressed with Owens comments to the drivers. The one thing that stands out was his comment that with out the racers he would not have a track...People in Corpus are luck to have an owner that understands both sides of the street racer/owner. I look forward to racing there if they work out a date for us to come and play. By the way the track looked good and I love that black flag for ruff driving keep up the good work.

Shadow

GARY KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB AT LEAST SOME OF US NOTICE,OH I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT OWEN SORRY!YA'LL ARE DOING A GREAT ..... KEEP ON KEEPING ON. I'LL SEE YOU SATURDAY GARY.HEY GARY IF YOUR READING THIS GET YOUR A$$ BACK TO WORK !!!!!! HA! HA! SEE YA!!! NO TIME TO REST YOUR RUNNING OUT OF DAYLIGHT,TURN ON YOUR HEADLIGHTS........WORK,WORK,WORK.

number 38 is my hero! Yall have been beating and banging on that old man for weeks and he paid yall back for being nasty drivers

why hide your name johnny or rey or dave?? only one of you would see it that way,that guy has run over everybody he's raced against in every series he's been in,and i have'nt seen anyone beat on him, but i have seen him tear up alot of cars!!

sincerly,

rick

The name is Dave and I dont hide from anyone or anything I belive pretty much everyone who has ever posted a opinion on this site has a screen name and apparently my screen made it pretty obvious who made the post. This site was here for everyone to make a opinion if they wish,and i belive thats exactly what i did. Bravo for you and your great dective work!

Archived